Thread: Precious Penelope!

Precious Penelope!

Dearest Penelope, what an adorable Pot-bellied Piggie you are! You are so cute, cuddling up with your dear person in those great photos, now and when you were just a piglet. You have the most delightful personality, too! You snuggled with your dear person at night when you were a piglet. You're very smart, and you learned to use the litter box the day she got you! You know several tricks and are also an escape artist. You and she are best friends, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Penelope, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Penelope

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 72
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You sure have GROWN into a beautiful young lady.
    Celebrate your special day

Precious Penelope!

Be still my piggie loving heart!!! You are just too, too precious for words, Penelope! And there's no denying how loved you are! Just look at the million mega watt smile on your proud mommy's face! And not only are you beautiful, adorable, just as loving as can be, but true to your species SO smart! And talking of "smart!" I do hope that before considering welcoming a pig into their lives people heed your wise mommy's words and do the necessary homework first, assuring that their town/city allows pigs, and of course, that they are willing to make a lifetime commitment! Oh, how lucky your mommy is, Penelope, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend in you! You're just a special as they come, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Penelope, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Penelope is outstanding! A definate Rockstar! I loved the photos and her Mum clearly adores her, their love is obviously mutual. Is it just me, or was every Pet even sweeter than usual today? Cuddles to lovely Penelope please!

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Penelope!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Penelope, on being POTD! You are adorable, brilliant, huggable and precious! We are so glad you have a wonderful home and loving human parent who appreciates you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net