Thread: Sweet Sassy!

Sweet Sassy!

Dearest Sassy, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Tuxie girl you are, with that interesting pattern of black and white fur. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. What an album! You are so happy and content in every one of them. It's so nice to see you on your dear Meowmie's back, hugging her, and curled up in so many different arrangements. In those ones in which you're lying back showing your tummy, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Brewster, Mass. to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you and rub your tummy if desired for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were one of four orphan kittens rescued and fostered by some very special foster parents (and I also give credit and kudos to the special folks who foster kitties). Your dear Meowmie adopted you from the from the Animal Rescue League in Brewster as a birthday gift for her son. We thank her for choosing rescue, and we thank your dear foster parents and the Brewster Animal Rescue League for providing you shelter so you could be adopted.

Now you are twelve years old, part of your loving family all these years! You've stolen their hearts with your amazing personality and antics. You are Meowmie's little love bug! You follow her around, you sit on her lap when she sits down, you're curled up next to her or occasionally on her face in bed at night. And your special trick is climbing on her chair back and hugging her! You and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sassy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-04-2019 at 06:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sassy!!!

Hi Sassy! Happy Cat of the Day to you sweetheart, from your neighbor down the road in Dennis!

I smiled from the inside out when I read that you hailed from Cape Cod, adopted out of that amazing, wonderful shelter, Brewster's Animal Rescue League! My family has adopted from them more than once and you, Sassy, are one fabulous representative of the wonderful, most deserving kitties (and lots of other critters) available at ARL; beautiful beings just waiting for that special someone/family to welcome them home! I mean seriously...did you read your Mommy's tribute? The comfort and joy, love and laughter you bring to her life is truly a priceless gift! As she, and we here too so often ask, just who rescued who?

How lucky your Mommy is, having a first Tuxie, a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend and furry family member in you, Sassy! You're living, loving proof of the priceless rewards of adoption! Simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photo spread, learning of the very special place you hold in your family's heart has made my night! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweet Sassy, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Sassy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sassy brings me joy!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Sassy and seeing the wonderful photos. How fortunate your young lady is. You cheered me immensely this evening! What a beautiful and personable kitty.

What a beautiful Tuxedo you are Sassy.

Your photos are all so adorable.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Sassy, what a most beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face is too adorable.
    Those great pictures tell it all, about your sweet and loving nature, and how affectionate you are.
    You and your mom are so lucky to have each other, and you make each other's life perfect!
    Sassy, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Sassy in Massachusetts! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tuxie lady you are! Your fur looks so plush and soft to pet, and your face is so sweet! You are a much-loved girl, following your meowmie around and even taking a place in her lap when she sits down! You make her smile each day!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Sassy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sassy put a big smile on my face!

I so enjoyed all the photos of your special girl - gave me a big smile before going to bed! She seems like a devoted kitty and quite the character! I wish my tuxedo Pedro wasn’t camera shy so I too could capture his delightful personality. Congrats, Sassy, for being honored every day by your mum and thanks for brightening my evening!