Thread: Fantastic Falkor

Fantastic Falkor

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a very handsome BIG dog in a little dog's body.
    You have fun and let your Mom get away with anything.
    Celebrate your special day.

Fabulous Falkor!!!

Hi Falkor! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

What a handsome, personality packed, athletic and energetic, super duper Lhasa x Terrier boy you are; a Great Dane in a pint sized package! And in true canine Super Hero style, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound! Translation: rule the agility course and rake in those blue ribbons... Seriously, not all canine Super Heroes are giant sized, physically! It's heart that matters! And as for your name? I think it suits you to a "t!" In the words of the Bard, "a Butch, um, I mean rose by any other name..." Seriously, Falkor, in looks and in heart, inside and out you couldn't be any "bigger" if you tried! Just ask your Mom! You're perfection on four paws, simply the BEST ever! How lucky she is indeed, having a furkid as special as you to call her own, to love and cuddle with, keep her warm at night! A human couldn't ask for more in a furkid!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...playing to your heart's content, rolling in stinky stuff, lol; chowing down on yummy treats; cuddling with your Mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, fabulous Falkor, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!!! P.S....My girls pull that post bath couch routine every. single. time.!

Now those are EARS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Falkor, you are adorable, an absolutely gorgeous Great Dane (miniature version).. complete with bunny ears!

And what a delightful personality you have, too! You're full of energy, and you make your dear Mom smile with your antics. You're doing very well in the trials, aren't you! You're quite talented, holding treats on your nose until Mom says OK, and then it's lunch! You're very affectionate and sleep at the foot of Mom's bed. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Falkor, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable Lhasa Apso /Terrier mix you are, Falkor.
    You and you mom love each other other very much.
    Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana