Thread: Precious Phoebe!

Precious Phoebe!

Hello, Phoebe in Australia! You are a beautiful tortoise shell kitty! You have your family wrapped around your cute paws! Happy Cat of the Day!

Dearest Phoebe, you are gorgeous! What an absolutely stunning lady you are, with that so-soft-looking fur in such rich Tortoiseshell colors and that sweet face with the cute speckled nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes! You are adorable in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How nice to see you on the chair arm next to your dear Purrrson's head in that one! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Sydney to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You came to your dear family as a tiny rescue kitten from the local shelter, and you've ruled the roost ever since! You've won the hearts of people everywhere with your defiant meows and delightful archy-back stretches, and you even have your own neighbourhood fan club. We're so very glad and grateful that you survived being hit by a car! That's very smart and wise of you to become a mostly-indoor kitty after that. You still do sneak out occasionally, but most of the time you're perched on or very near your dear Purrrson. You have your entire household wrapped around your multicolored paws, just as it should be! You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Phoebe, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Phoebe, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. Your coat with those stunning colors looks so soft, and your face couldn't be more adorable.
    I am so glad that you made it through that scary encounter with a car with just a few injuries. As your dad said, lots of kitties are not as fortunate.
    Despite being small, you are a mighty kitty. You rule the roost, you have a defiant meow and you have everybody wrapped around your tiny paws.
    You even have a neighborhood fan club.
    Phoebe, you are indeed precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Tortoiseshell kitty you are, Phobe.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

5. Shes so pretty!
    congratulations on her being Cat of the Day