Thread: Handsome Harley!

Handsome Harley!

Dearest Harley, what a gorgeous Black Capped Conure you are! Your feathers have so many different striking colors, and you have the sweetest face with that grey beak and those lovely big dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too, so big that your dear person sometimes wonders if you think you're a human! You let him/her know you're up by ringing the bell on one of your toys. You love to talk, you're always adding to your vocabulary, and your newest word is 'Uh oh' (very useful for many situations!). You two share apples and peanut butter in the morning. Your favorite place is on her/him, and you make him/her smile when she/he is having a bad day. You try to eat her food (usually pretzels or pasta), and you really get excited at bath time! You're a smart cookie, and you and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Harley, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of pretzels and pasta!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Handsome Harley!

Hi "one of a kind" Harley! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, expressive, most photogenic Black Capped Conure you are, Harley! Your photos are stunning!
    I'd say you're definitely ready for your close-up, hehe! And just as your human describes, your personality is every bit as big, bright and beautiful as your plumage! What a joyful, talented, life and human loving soul you are, sweetheart! I never cease to be amazed by a parrot's antics, smarts and talents, their devotion to their humans, and in all of those categories you score a 10!!!

How lucky your human is, having a feathered family member as special as you in her life, bringing endless joy, love and laughter to her days! What a very special bond you and your human share, indeed! And again, as your human says, your life together has only just begun, with SO many years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! You truly are a treasure, Harley, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Harley! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...taking a splash in your bath and playing with your toys; sharing some pasta and pretzels with your human; receiving countless cuddles and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, "one of a kind" Harley, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous, even while eating pretzels!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harley

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 226
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful and smart little bird you are.
    Learning new words and wanting to be with your person.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations handsome Harley, on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Harley on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant, funny and bursting with personality! (We birds!) Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net