Name:  large.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  11.7 KB

Happy Mother's Day Pearl.
    You have a very handsome son.
    I'm sure you will be a great mom.
    Celebrate your special day.

Stunning Pearl!

Greetings, Pearl, a.k.a "Black Pearls and Lace!" Happy Mother's Day, Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a stunning, charismatic, mesmerizing Tennessee Walker you are, Pearl! Just as your human says, you sure know how to pose for the camera! Your photos are simply breathtaking, and that one "mother and son" shot, the one of your gorgeous son Stanley trotting dutifully beside you is beyond heart-melting!

I'm sorry to hear that your promising career in the show ring was cut short, but there is no job more respected and revered than that of "mom," and in that category I have no doubt you're a winner, simply the best! How lucky your family is, having a 4 legged family member as beautiful and big hearted, as loving as you! You're as special as they come, Pearl, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for brightening my cold and rainy day with your heartwarming backstory and gorgeous photos, Pearl! Hope you and Stanley are both enjoying a very special Pet of the Day/Mothers' Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud family! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Pearl, our very special and most deserving Mother's Day honoree, Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to precious Stanley too!

Mother and son!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pearl, a.k.a. "Black Pearls And Lace," you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning Tennessee Walking Horse you are, and what a wonderful Mothers Day treat to see you with your beautiful son Stanley! You are very charismatic, and you indeed know how to pose in front of a camera. You and Stanley and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pearl, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Stanley and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Tennessee Walking Horse Pearl is.
    Congratulations on being POTD, Black Pearls and Lace!

I have ridden many Tennessee Walkers and they are
    very calm and smooth gaited.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Pearl, on being POTD! (BTW, we your full name!) You are absolutely gorgeous and photogenic! Your foal, Stanley, is ADORABLE! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life to precious Mama & Son! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net