Thread: Exquisite Excalibur!

Exquisite Excalibur!

Dearest Excalibur, what a handsome guy you are! You're an absolutely stunning tabby/Abyssinian/whatever-mix kitty with that gorgeous ticked fur and that sweet face with the tabby-looking markings, the cute shiny nose, and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photographs with us, which show off your beauty so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Gilbert, AZ to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You enjoy cuddling and eating, especially eating a lot and asking for food. You have a silent meow: You open your mouth but no sound comes out. You ask for and get attention in other ways, such as ankle-rubbing and paw-tapping. You communicate quite well with your dear Purrrsons! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Excalibur, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Excalibur, what a handsome tabby mix boy you are. Your coloration is indeed very exquisite and unusual and your coat is very soft looking, and your face is too adorable with those big golden eyes.
    You might no be able to meow, but you have other ways to make yourself known, and to ask for food. Your humans always know when you are hungry, and it sounds like you're hungry all the time!
    You also enjoy cuddling. Cuddling and eating, you are living the perfect life.
    Excalibur, you are a sweet and precious kitty, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful shorthaired kitty you are, Excaibur.
    You can't meow, but you communicate quite well with your people.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana