Thread: Fabulous Flopsie!

Fabulous Flopsie!

Hi Flopsie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Labbie x Yorkie girl you are, sweetheart! It easy to see the Lab side of you, but we'll take your human's word for it that your Yorkie side shines through in your hatred for water!

What a horrible start at life you had, Flopsie. I can't imagine the thinking of a person who would put up for sale/adoption a 2 week old puppy! Thank goodness you escaped that abusive, loveless life, finding you way to a family that would love and cherish you forever and always! And every since your homecoming, the past 11 years, you have repaid the love and kindness shown you ten fold, bringing priceless comfort, joy, love and laughter to your humans' lives, especially your mommy's life! How blessed they are, having a furkid as brave and beautiful, as loyal and loving, as special as you in their lives! You truly are a one in a million pup, Flopsie, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Flopsie! Meeting you today has been a real joy! I hope you're being treated to a very special day of celebration...spending fun time with your humans, receiving countless pets and cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your rightfully proud pack of humans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Flopsie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Flopsie, you are fabulous! What a gorgeous Labrador Retriever/Yorkshire Terrier mix lady you are! I'm horrified to read of that awful start you had, but I'm so glad you wound up with your wonderful family. You have the sweetest personality, and you and your dear mommy have been through a lot together over these 11 years. You and she and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a terrific love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Flopsie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mommy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-10-2018 at 09:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, fabulous Flopsie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Flopsie is the greatest! No wonder you are so proud of her, she's loving, beautiful and protective. Simply the most outstanding, lovely DOTD! I adore Flopsie too!