Thread: Ralf the Survivor!

Ralf the Survivor!

Greetings Ralf from Down Under! Happy Pet of the Day!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the sad start at life you and your brother had, Ralf. As your human says, it is so important that before making the decision to welcome into their lives any animal companion, especially a species with needs as unique as yours, people do the necessary research. Our pets are a lifetime commitment! Thankfully your former family had the good sense to surrender you and your brother back to your breeder and the rest is happy history!

Great thanks to your foster Mom/Dad for stepping in during your time of need, doing all that was required to heal you (and your brother) physically and emotionally, agreeing to make you a permanent addition to the family! And just look at you now, so healthy and confident, enjoying every minute of your happy, love filled life to the max! Special, that you are, Ralf; a true survivor and inspiration to us all!

This is how Ralf came to be with me, and why i think she is so special, because she has been mistreated in the past and has learnt to trust again and i believe she is finally truly happy.
    Thanks to your Mom/Dad for sharing your heart-warming, life affirming story with us, Ralf! Meeting you today, seeing your breathtakingly beautiful photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Ralf, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ralf

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 96
Size:  15.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    From a very bad start in life, you now have a
    wonderful life with someone who knows how to take care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Ralf, you are absolutely stunning! What a beautiful Bearded Dragon you are, with those gorgeous colors and that sweet face. You look like you might be smiling, and you probably are!

What an amazing story you have to tell! You and your brother had a sad beginning, being adopted by someone who didn't consider all the care, love, and attention you needed and later decided they didn't want the responsibility. Thankfully, they gave you both back to your breeder. Your brother instantly found a wonderful new home, and you came to live with your dear permanent person who knows just the kind of care and love you require and is delighted to provide that for you. Now you are a happy, healthy, trusting lizard, and you and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ralf, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Ralf, on being POTD! We are so glad you have found a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated! Unfortunately, millions of pets are "impulse" purchases and people are not serious about learning the proper care for their new pet. All the pets we've adopted from the Humane Society were "impulse" purchases by parents/kids and their nutritional and environmental needs were not met and they were neglected. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

I am sorry about Ralf's bad start in life.
    But now he is living with someone who knows how to care for him.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana