Thread: Terrific Tyler

Terrific Tyler

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  14.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    After racing for a few years, you can now enjoy retirement.
    You found the family to give unconditional love and
    receive it in return.
    What a wonderful life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Gorgeous Tyler!

Hi Tyler! Happy Dog of the Day!

From your beautiful photo alone it's easy to understand how handily your mom fell in love with you...at first sight! And after reading your backstory, her love filled tribute I think it's safe to say you are the poster boy for Greyhound rescue (you and all of your Grey and Italian Grey siblings too)! Wonderful families such as yours, those opening up their home and hearts to so many deserving retired Greyhounds, are heroes in my book! And oh my, didn't you win the forever home jackpot, complete with devoted humans and more than a few brothers and sisters to pal around with! And of course you're spoiled...that's just how it should be!!!

How blessed your humans are, having a beautiful, gentle and loving furkid in you, Tyler! Your unconditional love, the joy and smiles your bring to your humans' lives is the best gift ever! You're a treasure, Tyler, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your brothers and sisters, tossing those toys around; taking a nice walk; cuddling with humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Tyler, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your brothers and sisters too!

What a beauty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tyler, what an utterly gorgeous young retired Greyhound you are! You have such beautifully-colored fur and the sweetest face, and the most delightful personality, too. You and your dear human fell in love with each other the minute you met, and no wonder! You make him/her and all your human and doggie family members smile with your antics and energy and affection. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tyler, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear humans and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tyler

Hello Tyler, What a beautiful photo your owner submitted!! You look great with the colorful azalea (I'm guessing). It was a pleasure to read how you are loved and how you settled in with your other family members. I'm so glad you have a forever home now that you are retired. You can enjoy being a dog and not have to race every day and perhaps get hurt. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

​Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Tyler!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana