Thread: Happy Honey Belle!

Happy Honey Belle!

Dearest Honey Belle, what an adorable Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure you are! You are utterly gorgeous with those beautiful multi-color feathers and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and what looks like a big bird-smile. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They really capture your beauty and personality, and how nice to see you cuddling with your best friend Pressie, who is equally gorgeous and adorable. You're very outgoing and sweet and curious, quite the diva! You make your dear person happy with all your antics and energy. You and he/she and Pressie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Honey Belle, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Pressie and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Honey Belle!

Hi Honey Belle! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your beloved Pressie, too!

What a beautiful Cinnamon Greek Cheek Conure you are, Honey Belle! Your rainbow coloring is simply gorgeous; reminds me of a bowl of rainbow sherbet! And just as beautiful is your beloved Pressie! What a precious pair you two make! That photo of the two of you posing so sweetly atop your perch is beyond heart-melting!

Endless thanks to your mom for adopting the two of you, assuring that forever and always one beautiful bonded pair would be together! And for your mom, double the joy, love and laughter! How very lucky your mom is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best feathered friend in you, Honey Belle! You're the best, just as special as they come, a gem!!! (Pressie too!!!)

Honey is a very outgoing and sweet bird. She loves to sit on my shoulder, and will sit on my head and dangle out of my hair. She also loves to hang off of my glasses and try to eat the 'dots' off of my face.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Honey! Meeting you and Pressie, seeing your heart-melting photos has truly brightened my dark and dreary day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...perched on your mom's shoulder, eating those dots off of her face, lol; playing and cuddling with Pressie; munching on yummy seed; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Honey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful Pressie, too!

SO precious!!!

Best buds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Honey Belle

Name:  02d.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  252.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    This is the cutest picture every
    So glad you have such a loving family and each other.
    Celebrate your special day.

What a beautiful Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure you are, Honey Belle.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Honey Belle, on being POTD! You are beyond ADORABLE & BEAUTIFUL. (We birds!) All hearts melt at your gorgeous photos, especially posing with your BFF, Precious Pressie! We loved reading about your life and giggled at your cute little habits and personality! Sending LOTS of and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Happy Birthday
    Hi all cat lovers have a nice day. chack out my meassge Board at
    http://orangeangelcat.proboards22.com/index.cgi