Thread: Marvelous Minka

Marvelous Minka

Guten Tag, liebe Minka, du bist eine wunderschoene Katze! What a beautiful girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and shiny, and you have the sweetest face.
    You might be a senior kitty, but you still are a free spirit. You live in the cow shed, but you spend a lot of time out and about, doing kitty stuff.
    In the morning, you wait for your person to feed you, and when the other cats show up, you let them know that you are in charge. After breakfast, you're off again. Sometimes, in the summer, you stay out for a couple of days, but you always come back to your beloved human.
    Minka, you are indeed a fantastic cat, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Minka in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! Your black fur looks so smooth and soft to pet! I like your sweet face!

You are a busy lady, too- staying in the cow shed, or wandering about and checking on things. When it is time for breakfast, you let the other cats know that you are in charge. When you are done exploring, you return to your caring family!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to pretty Minka, and love to the other kitties too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous Minka!

Greetings, Minka in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your proud young human Jule, too!

What a gorgeous, sleek and shiny panther girl you are, Minka! The calendar may say you're a senior, but you don't look or act half your age! How lucky your human is, having been blessed, truly blessed, with a furry friend as beautiful, as sweet, as loyal and loving as you! Just as Jule says, you truly are "fantastic," Minka, just as special as can be, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, reading Jules love filled tribute and seeing your lovely, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Minka, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

You truly are a blessing!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Minka, what a gorgeous lady you are! That dark fur is so sleek and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big golden eyes. You are so beautiful in both of those great photos, and you look so happy and content. I can easily imagine you saying "God bless this house!" I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Germany to pet you, and pet all your kitty housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend Jule will pet you all for me.

You have the most delightful personality! When Jule gets up, you are there waiting by the door for her to feed you. After you eat, you run off and later come back to her. Sometimes in summer you might be away for one or two days, but you always come back. You are the boss of the other family cats. Jule says you are a blessing, a fantastic cat! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minka, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special friend Jule and all your family members, humans and cats and others, and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's COTD beautiful Minka!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana