Thread: Tremendous Tequila

Tremendous Tequila

Nice cat. Pretty patterns.
    BTW, if you talk to a cat and she/he doesn't answer verbally, check their expression. When they flick their tongue like Tequila is doing in the photo, they are "talking" to you.http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/tongue.gif

My goodness, dearest Tequila, don't you have just the sweetest face! You're so cute with those great big pale-green eyes gazing straight out at me, and those long white eyelashes and whiskers, and that cute pink tongue curled up licking your nose. Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Guadalajara in Mexico to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved human-parents will pet you for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your dear parents found you in a small Mexican town called Tequila, for which you were later named. You were a tiny kitten about a month old, malnourished and full of unknown insects. Those wonderful people took you home and gave you the care and love you needed (and deserved all along) to become a happy healthy kitty.

You went to the vet's and had a bath. You didn't like that, but ever since then you've loved water. You enjoyed all that good care, love, and food so much, you got to be quite large. You were put on a diet, and you slimmed down and regained your flexibility. You're a very happy cat, getting all the love and care you probably wouldn't have gotten elsewhere.

We are sending our greatest thanks and blessings to your dear parents for saving you and loving you and welcoming you to your Purrrfect home! You have the most delightful personality, and you make them smile with your antics and energy. They say you're a beautiful and loving companion, ".. the best thing that's happened to us in a very long time." You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tequila, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear parents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Tequila is SO brilliant, I can't stand it 😻👍🏿💖

Dear Tequila, what a handsome boy you are. Your face with that little tongue is too adorable, and even though I can't see all of you, I imagine that you are all soft and sleek looking, now that you receive excellent care and food.
    I'm so glad that you were rescued from the mean streets. Your parents got you all cleaned up and healthy. For a short while, you made up for the lack of food, and when you were put on a diet, you just went with it, and now you are right where you supposed to be.
    You turned out to be a sweet and playful kitty, spreading happiness all around you.
    Tequila, you are perfect, inside and out, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations handsome Tequila, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana