Thread: Gorgeous Groo

Gorgeous Groo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 161
Size:  11.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    So lucky that you were rescued and now
    have a wonderful life full of friends and love,
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Gorgeous Groo!

Hi Groo from Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What an adorable name for one indescribably adorable, beautiful bunny! You have the prettiest coloring and markings, Groo, and I can only imagine what a treat it is to hold you and pet your long, fluffy coat! But oh my gosh, your magnificent double mane is truly your um, crowning glory!

I'm so, so sorry to hear of your sad start at life, sweetheart, the neglect/abuse you suffered before coming home! Well, thankfully those trying times are in the rearview mirror now, but a distant memory, with nothing but happy, carefree, love filled days for you, living the good life there in beautiful, sun drenched Perth! And oh, how you've thrived and blossomed under your forever human's loving care! Just look at you!!! Your family is so very blessed, having a furkid as brave and beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Groo! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your heartwarming rags to riches story, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending fun time romping in your sunny garden with your bunny buds, munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Groo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all your bunny friends, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Groo, what a beautiful Lionhead-mix Rabbit you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that long, fluffy, multicolored fur. You had a harsh start in life but fortunately were rescued, and we thank your rescuers for saving you. You and your dear people adopted each other, and now you are living the wonderful life and getting the right care you deserved all along. You enjoy hanging out in the garden with your rabbit housemates on those sunny Perth days. How nice to see you with your bunny friend in that great photo! You and your family members, all species, all love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Groo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-04-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful rescue bunny you are, Groo. Congrats on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Groo, on being POTD! You are adorable! We are glad you survived such a horrible ordeal but living outside is always going to be dangerous due to predators and poisons. Sending prayers for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, Groo in Australia! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are with your fluffy fur and your amazing mane! I would like to pet you, because your fur looks so soft! Since I can't, I hope your person will give you some extra pats for me. Some for your bunny buddy too, please! I am glad you're growing in confidence and enjoying fun time outdoors in the sunshine! I hope you enjoyed a yummy bunny treat or some extra snuggles (maybe both) for your special day! Happy Bunny PEt of the Day to Groo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678