Thread: Sweet Shadow!

Beautiful Shadow

What a pretty lady you are Shadow, and obviously much loved by several generations of your family. I cannot wait for Sandra (Tatsxxx11) to see your page, as you are one of her favorite mixes of breeds. Not that your mix matters, as you love everyone, and make sure they know it. I am sure even the grandchildren are learning from you, how to be good doggie friends. Please forgive me for getting you page up late*, but you are Dog of the Day now and forever will be on your archive page! Congratulations again, Shadow - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!

*electricity, snowstorm outage and Internet connectivity conspired!
    I've Been Frosted

Sweet Shadow!

Hi Shadow! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, how I smiled when I saw your gorgeous Husky x GSD self up on my Dog of the Day screen! My Cody, now at the Rainbow Bridge, was also a Siberian (red) Husky x GSD, also known as an "Alaskan Husky!"

Your human's love filled tribute, your photos, have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! Oh, how sweet and gentle you are with the little ones, how devoted you are to all of your human pack members, never wanting to leave their sides, loving them all equally but uniquely! Your family was so very blessed, the day they chose rescue, the day they sprung you from that shelter, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving girl! The comfort and joy, the love and the laughter you have brought to their lives is testament to the endless, priceless rewards of doggie adoption! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as devoted, as loving as you! Just as your Mom says, a family couldn't hope for more in furkid! You truly are a treasure, Shadow, one in a million, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors! And while none of us lives forever, I have a feeling you've still got a ton more living and loving to do!

Thanks for warming and brightening my cold and rainy day, sweetheart! Meeting you, having the pleasure of honoring you here today, has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...sticking to your humans like glue, hehe, watching over the little ones, receiving tons of snuggles and smooches, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Shadow, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shadow

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  10.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful senior you are and much loved.
    You are great with the grandkids.
    Celebrate your special day and hopefully many more.

Dearest Shadow, what a beautiful Siberian Husky/German Shepherd lady you are! You are absolutely stunning in all those great photos, and how nice to see you with your young friends in some of them. You are quite independent but also very loving, following your people everywhere. You are a great dog, part of your whole extended family, and you and your family members, all generations, love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Shadow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana