Thread: Fantastic Fuego

Fantastic Fuego

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 120
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Those are some really great pictures of you.
    I can see how you would be fun to watch, blowing bubbles.
    Celebrate your special day

Gorgeous Fuego!

Hi Fuego! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Veiltail Betta you are, Fuego! Your coloring is stunning, your tail and fins, magnificent!!! And you're definitely a boy who knows what he wants...a small and cozy tank, hehe No deluxe, spacious digs for you! That's so sweet, you returning to making your bubble nests once returned to your smaller, 2 gallon tank! A happy, happy boy, that you are, and for good reason! You are so very loved!!! How lucky your human is, having a best finned friend as beautiful as you, Fuego! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Fuego! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...swishing about in your tank, flaring your fins at your reflection; chowing down on some yummy fish food and spending special time with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Fuego, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Fuego, what a beautiful Veiltail Betta Fish you are! You're absolutely stunning, with that brilliant coloring and the magnificent tail and fins. You have the most delightful personality, too, and you make your dear person smile with your energy and antics. You certainly made it clear what size tank you prefer, building your bubble nest in the right one! You like to sit in your log and blow bubbles and occasionally flare your gills at your own reflection. And you're learning to follow your dear person's finger around the glass using a piece of food! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fuego, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-01-2019 at 07:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Veiltail Betta fish you are, Fuego.

You know where you want to live too.

Congrat on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Fuego, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! You aren't lazy, you just prefer a cozy place to live and relax and that's sweet. (Most people say a big house is not "homey.") You have an awesome home and a loving human parent. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe, cozy life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net