Thread: Gorgeous Gigi

Gorgeous Gigi

Dear Gigi, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your plush coat looks so soft and shiny, and your face is so sweet. I love the white spot on your chest!
    I'm sorry for the rough start you had as a kitten. Luckily, some kind hearted people to you in. From there, you finally ended up with your forever family.
    I am so glad that your almost month long Halloween adventure had a happy ending. No one will ever know where you were, but it doesn't matter, since you came back healthy, just a little lighter.
    When your sister Kiki joined you, you took her under your wings, and you two are now inseparable.
    Gigi, you are a fantastic kitty, and I wish you, Kiki and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Gigi, you are gorgeous! What a fine-looking gentleman you are! You are so pretty in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. That ebony fur, complete with the white patch on your chest, is so sleek and soft-looking, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes. And how precious, you with your adorable sister Kiki in many of those pictures. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lowell to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! As a kitten you were thrown out onto the street by your first "owners" who decided they couldn't take care of you and your siblings. (And I hope so much that they all wound up in good homes, too.) A good person rescued you and kept you safe until you found your true Furrrever family through Craigslist. You settled right in with them as a completely indoor cat, until you accidentally got out this past Halloween. You were missing until 23 days later, when your Purrrson found you sitting right outside the garage when he/she came home from work! You walked right up to her/him to be picked up and taken back inside. A vet check the next day determined you were completely healthy aside from having lost 2.5 lbs. It took only minutes for you to return to your normal purry, cuddly self, and you've barely stopped purring since! You and your dear Purrrsons and Kiki all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gigi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kiki and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Gorgeous Gigi!

Hi Gigi! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your dear sibling Kiki, too!

What a beautuiful, sleek and shiny panther boy you are, Gigi, and Kiki quite the gorgeous girl! What a precious pair you two make

My heart leaped into my throat, reading of your great Halloween escape, Gigi! We can only imagine your humans' horror and heartbreak that Halloween night, realizing you were gone, perhaps never to return! Thankfully, after 23 anguish filled days, there you were, sitting in the driveway, no worse for the wear! Oh, what a happy day that was, and hopefully your wandering days are over! After all, nothing beats the safe, comfy and cozy indoor life, especially considering the sad, sad start at life you had, right Gigi? How lucky your humans and Kiki are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid, mentor and best friend in you! You're a treasure, Gigi, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos has been the perfect ending to my day! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, cuddling with Kiki and your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Gigi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kiki, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome kitty you are Gigi. Congradulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Omg Gigi, the moment I saw your picture, I was so startled...!
    You look sooooo very much like my star-cat Sydney who went to the Bridge 16 years ago...!
    He didm't have the white hair on his check, but but for this, he looked so much like you!!

Wow, you run away on your long journey on you own... !
    ! bet that your humans where in 7th heaven the moment they found you back, waiting for you to get home!!
    I'm sending you tons of hugs, all the way from Belgium!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge