Thread: Sweet Simone

Sweet Simone

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl who is much loved.
    You do have fun with your person,
    that is the most important thing
    Celebrate your special day.

Super Sweet Simone!

Hi Simone, "best horse EVER!" Happy Pet of the Day (though we know you're SO much more than that)!

What a pleasure it is to meet you, Simone! Seeing your beautiful Quarter Horse self up on my Pet of the Day screen this evening has put the biggest smile on my face! You're gorgeous, and not only beautiful in looks, but in heart and spirit as well! Hard to believe you're 25 years young, Simone! You don't look or act half your age, still so active and energetic, still competing with your proud human, winning hearts wherever you go! You may not garner top prize at the fairs (though showmanship nothing to sneeze at), but there notdoubt you take top spot, are #1 in your human's heart, and that's all that matters...the two of you enjoying life to the max, being with each other, just having fun! How lucky your human is, Simone, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion, a partner in and out of the show ring, a 4 legged soulmate in you! You truly are just as special as they come, Simone, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...taking a leisurely trail ride with your human, munching on some yummy apple or peppermints, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Simone, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Simone, what a beautiful Quarter Horse you are! You are such a pretty shade of brown, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big dark eyes. You look like you're smiling in that great photo (and maybe you are!). You and your dear person enjoy many activities together, such as doing trail rides, doing speed and action, and showing at the fair. You had a great time at the county fair, didn't you! You two love each other very much, don't you. She/he says you are the best horse ever. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Simone, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Sweet Simone, on being today's POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Simone, on being POTD! (We your name!) You are gorgeous and so loved! You don't need to win any ribbons, trophies or prizes ~ God made you PERFECT already! Sending love and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net