Thread: Joyful Jovial Juneau!

Joyful Jovial Juneau!

Dearest Juneau, what a beautiful lady you are! Your grey and black (with touches of calico) tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that orange nose outlined in black and those lovely big eyes that almost match your fur! You are so cute in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. How nice of you to take valuable time away from your kitty TV to look straight out at us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Santa Barbara, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You really enjoy that great Cat TV, complete with sound effects and scents. You certainly do love watching those fishies, don't you, especially that Plecostomus! How nice that when your dear Purrrents feed them, you can drink some fishy water from the top of the tank and maybe even get some fish flake snacks! When you're not watching TV, you enjoy being high up on your cat tree or any high surface. You and your dear Purrrsons and fishies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Juneau, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear fishies and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of fishy water and fish flake snacks!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Joyful Jovial Juneau

Juneau, I am speechless. You are so beautiful! I love your pretty silver fur with elegant grey stripes and your purrfect paws, ears, and tail.

You love sitting next to the fish tank, watching "cat tv". That's just like our cat, who loves sitting next to the hamster cage watching the hamster. When your humans open the tank to feed the fish, you're there, getting a nice drink of fish water, and maybe a little fish snack!

You ARE a beauty, and you must be a great climber, being on high places all the time. Your pictures are just purrfect, I love the one where you're making the letter "s" with your beautiful tail! Your humans love you so much, and you must love them so much. I hope you and your humans have many more happy, healthy years together, and have fun with your kitty tv!

Congratulations, Joyful Jovial Juneau, on being Cat of the Day!

Joyful Juneau!

Hi Juneau! Congratulations on nabbing Cat of the Day honors, sweetheart! If ever there was a deserving honoree it's you, sweetheart!

Oh my!!! What a breathtakingly beautiful Tabby girl you are, Juneau! Your coloring and unique, faint calico markings are gorgeous! And that little bit of bright green bling at your neck the perfect accent to your amazing jade green eyes!

I had to laugh when I read how love to monitor your fish tank! My boy Ollie used to do the exact same thing, so fascinated by the fishies swimming about, swishing their tails; mesmerized by the sound of the water bubbling through the filter! No better Kitty TV for sure! And as with watching any good movie or TV show, yummy snacks and drinks to be had!

Oh, what a lucky family is yours, Juneau, having a furkid as beautiful and engaging, as sweet and as loving as you! Even the fishies have a friend in you! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been such fun! I hope you enjoyed your big day in the spotlight, spending fun time watching Kitty TV from the comfort of your cat tree, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Juneau, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your fishie friends too!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Life is good!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Juneau!

What a beauty you are! Your calico/tabby coat has beautiful markings and your green eyes are stunning.

You have your very “fish tank TV” to watch and I can see you enjoy it! You even get to drink from it and sometimes get a few fish flakes - ewww! When you’re not watching TV, you are somewhere high up, so you have a good overview of what’s going on.

Have fun today and celebrate with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Juneau, your Silver Tabby coat with touches of faded Calico markings are beautiful!
    You love to watch the fish in the big fish tank.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Juneau!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Juneau in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your tabby stripes, your sweet face and your long tail! Your fur looks so soft, I hope your people will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me.

You are a very loyal fan of your kitty TV, by way of the fish tank! It even has unique scents! You occasionally sip water from the top of the tank (?!) and get a few fish flakes! At other times you choose a high spot, so you can see all that's going on. Best of all- you are a much-loved kitty! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Juneau!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678