Thread: Joyful Jumper!

Joyful Jumper!

Hi Jumper in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and your entire bunny family too!

What a beautiful bunny boy you are, Jumper; from your gorgeous, multi colored coat to the tips of those awesome ears, to that sweet face, pure bunny perfection! Now, if only every bunny, every furkid and animal companion were as loved as you! Then again, it's easy to understand why you're human cherished you so, being the beautiful, sweet and loving, cute and clever bunny that you are! You truly are living the good life, Jumper, and deservedly so! And just as blessed is your human, having a best furry friend as special as you! A match made in heaven! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jumper! Meeting you today, seeing your over the moon, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing your fur mommy, sisters and babies (S
    ina and Möhrchen, Struppi, Karrote and Strolchi), munching on yummy carrots and apples, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Jumper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, every day! Love to dear
    Sina and Möhrchen, babies Struppi, Karrote and Strolchi too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jumper

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 108
Size:  15.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your fur has many colors that blend so well.
    Best of all, you and your bunny family is very much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day handsome Jumper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Jumper, what a beautiful bunny you are! You are so pretty with that multi-colored, silky-looking fur and that sweet face with the big long ears above and those lovely big eyes. I'd love to watch you move your nose! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in them both.

You have the most delightful personality, too! You're clever, sweet, small and pretty. You are quite the family man, living with your sisters Sina and Möhrchen and your and Möhrchen's babies Struppi, Karrote, and Strolchi. The babies can walk very well already and their eyes are open now. You and they and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Jumper, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Sina and Möhrchen and Struppi and Karrote and Strolchi and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of carrots, apples, dry food, and cool water!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Jumper is the most delightful POTD! I was happy to see him, he is so very sweet. It wonderful that he has a big bunny family too, so he always has someone to play with when you aren't home or asleep! Have a very special day!🐰🐇

Hello, Jumper in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, with your multi-colored fur and your straight ears!

You are part of a bunny family- with your sisters Sina and Möhrchen and babies Struppi, Karrote, and Strolchi, who are growing each day! You are loved and your person does a great job taking care of all of you!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to sweet Jumper!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Jumper, on being POTD! You are adorable! Good nutrition, love and safety are the priorities with all of our pets. We hope you are kept safe, away from your "enemies" (people, foxes, wolves, birds) and live inside your human's home. In the USA, the Humane Society will not allow people to keep their pet rabbits outside (they are not wild rabbits). Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life inside your human's home! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net