Thread: Precious angel Chester

Precious angel Chester

Dear Chester, what a most handsome tabby man you were here on earth and now a beautiful kitty angel at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Your coat with those classic tabby markings looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    You started out as a scrawny kitten, along with your brother, covered in ringworm which you shared with everybody, but your mom nursed you back to health which, I'm sure, had a lot to do that your mom became your forever, beloved person.
    You were a kitty of impressive stature, and you let everybody know who's in charge, but you were also a big softy, a champion snuggler, and you loved everyone.
    Chester, you made your home a wonderful place to live, and you will never be forgotten.
    You will forever be in your family's hearts, as you are watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Chester, what a precious Angel you are indeed! You are so stately and handsome, a beautiful mackerel tabby, with the softest looking fur in such a pretty pattern and the sweetest face with those long white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show you in so many different positions and activities, and they show so clearly how loving you are and how much you and your dear Meowmie love each other. I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what an exquisite, touching memorial tribute your dear Meowmie has written to you! She rescued you and your brother as scrawny little feral kittens barely 3 weeks old. You were both starving and covered with ringworm, but she nursed you back to health. You managed to give ringworm to everyone in the household, including the dog! We thank Meowmie for her dedicated, loving care, and we bless you all. You grew into a large healthy boy of 16 pounds, built like a tank!

You (still!) have a very strong, happy, boisterous personality and love everyone. You trained your dear Meowmie very well to do many things for your personal pleasure. You have made her smile over the years with your antics and energy. You love your treats, but more than anything, you love HER! The other family critters all knew you were in charge and had first dibs on her when she sat down. If they didn't move, you just plopped your big behind on them until they gave up and squeezed out from under you! You're a champion snuggler, and loved (still love, I'm sure) to take naps with Meowmie.

What a wonderful long life of 14 1/2 years you've shared with her, full of so much love! You and she and all your family members, all species, love each other dearly, don't you. Now you are a glorious Angel, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, playing like a kitten with all the other precious Angels.

Rest in peace, dearest Chester. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear Meowmie and other family members to reassure them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Chester Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of love and treats and precious memories and keepsakes. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 11-25-2018 at 06:15 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Fur Angel Chester~

To dear Chester's mommy~

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful boy Chester with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to his lasting legacy, the 14 1/2 wonderful years of mutual love and devotion you and he shared. I don't think there was ever a more loving and devoted furkid than your precious Chester...the consummate snuggler and entertainer, the man of the house, the ultimate mama's boy. I have no doubt that the decision to welcome him into your life during his time of great need was one of the best decisions you ever made, and how well he repaid your compassion. The comfort and joy, the love and laughter he brought to your life each and every day of his life on this earth is a gift to be cherished, forever and always. We can only imagine how deeply his passing impacted you. But hopefully the knowledge that you and he will be together again, seeing him being honored here today, brings you comfort. He truly was one of those most special of furkids, beautiful in body and heart, a Cat of a Lifetime. And Chester, sweetheart, continue to romp happily with all of our beloved fur angles at the Rainbow Bridge until that happy day when you and your mommy are together again. And continue to send down your love to her, sweetheart. She misses you so very much.

Forever loved...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Chester was so wonderful, a magnificent pussycat! We all enjoyed celebrating his wonderful life together today and what a pleasure that we got to see how fine he was and learn some lovely things about him. Chester is a very special and precious angel and divine COTD!

Chester

Dearest Chester,
    You definitely had a full life with your family. They gave you all the love in the world and you loves them right back. ❤️
    You were found as a tiny kitten with your brother and we’re taken in and you then grew into a large and handsome kitty!
    All of your siblings knew you were the one who was in charge, and you were the best cuddle companion!
    You only likes water from the faucet, so your mama let you drink it every morning. And you also loves to play with catnip!
    Chester, you will definitely always be remembered and loved. You have a very special place in your mama’s heart now and always will! ❤️

What a loving boy Chester was on earth. I am sure he is waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
    Happy Cat of the Day handsome Chester!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana