Thread: Miraculous Maximus

Miraculous Maximus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You know you were REALLY wanted and
    now you are very much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Marvelous Maximus!

Hi Maximus! Happy Dog of the Day, gorgeous!

What a beautiful, strapping, stunning Blue Merle Dane you are, Maximus! But as much as I loved seeing your gorgeous, hunky self up on my Dog of the Day screen today, it's your amazing, incredible backstory that sent chills down my spine! To say it was destined to be, that you and your human would find your way to one another would be an understatement!

The dog of my dreams, that I had waited for, for nearly 15 years, was born in the same house where I grew up! I believe that the Lord works in mysterious ways, and I know Maximus and I were meant to be together, to love and enjoy each other FOREVER!!!
    It was a long, long time, took endless searching before your human's dream of being pawrent to a Great Dance would come true, but how well worth the wait, when the priceless gift at the end of that journey was YOU!!! You not only filled all of her/his expectations but exceeded them! What wonderful, happy times await you and your mom/dad over the weeks, months and years to come, the two of you sharing so many happy times, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! You truly are a long awaited treasure, Maximus, a dream come true, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Your mom/dad is one lucky soul, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion, a full fledged family member in YOU...perfection on 4 paws to the MAX!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Maximus! Meeting you today, reading your human's inspirational, heartwarming tribute has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Maximus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 04-14-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Maximus, what a beautiful, delightful Blue Merle Dane pup you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, and you have the most delightful personality. And what an amazing story of how you and your dear person got together.. Talk about "What goes around comes around..." !!!

You and your dear person were clearly destined for each other. And you are only six months old, so you have years ahead of wonderful times together! You two love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share, now and FOREVER!

Congratulations, darling Maximus, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-15-2019 at 04:36 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Blue Merle Great Dane you are, Maximus!
    you and your human were meant to be together.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You have one handsome dog.