Thread: Precious Kitcat Enya!

Precious Kitcat Enya!

Dearest Kitcat Enya, what an adorable child you are! You are an absolutely breathtaking young lady, with that beautiful, soft-looking gray tabby fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely huge green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. They capture your youth and your energy and your love so well! How nice to see you cuddled up on your dear Purrrson's lap, and standing up playing with your wand toy! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Virginia to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates Blaze and Pixie and Carly and your doggie mates Monty and Frida too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you just a few days before Halloween. You're only four months old, still a growing kitten! You are adorable and curious about everything, but you're still learning your way around, and the other kitties and doggies and you are still getting used to each other. You love playing with small things, and you're very curious about your new home. Your dear Purrrsons are being very good and very careful about how many new things they let you do or places they let you go. You and they and the kitties and doggies all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kitcat Enya, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitties and doggies and all your family are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Kitcat Enya!

Hi Kitcat Enya! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie pie! I too love the name Enya, and "her" music, and after reading your bio., no doubt it was destined to be that you were to be "the one!"

This is Kitcat Enya. Her name at the SPCA was Enya, but my brother wanted to change it to Kitcat. But we've been recently listening to the music of Enya, so when we saw a small grey kitten at the shelter with that same name, we took it as a sign that we should get her. A lot of people loved the name Enya (including me But since we were getting a cat for my brother, he got to decide the name.
    Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue, giving one beautiful, most precious girl a 2nd chance at a happy life, and how blessed they were indeed, the day they welcomed you home!

There are too many wonderful things to say about this little kitty, but I can't say them all unfortunately. She is growing bigger every day, and we look forward to many, many more years with her! We all love little Kitcat Enya so much!
    We hear! But no worries! While I have no doubt your human only touched upon the many qualities that make you so extra special, your family's love for you comes through loud and clear, and now the entire world knows just how special you are, too! And hopefully, with time, Pixie, Blaze and Carly, pups Monty and Frida will come to accept you, maybe even love you, too! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Kitcat Enya! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kitcat Enya! Meeting you today has been a real treat! After seeing your heart-melting, squee worthy photos I may never stop smiling! (Leopard spots!) Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kitcat Enya, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Carly, Blaze and Pixie, Monty and Frida too! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared loved and friendship for you and your family!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable, precious Kitcat Enya!

Hello, sweet Kitcat Enya in Virginia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! I like your sweet face with your big eyes, and your wonderful tabby markings! Your fur looks so soft!

You are an active kitten, too! You are getting acquainted with the other cats and dogs at your house. You are inquisitive and curious, and also active and playful! You play with your wand toy, or check out small things. Your people are gradually introducing you to new activities and experiences. Best of all, you are a much-loved kitten!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie Kitcat Enya!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    It is so appropriate that Kitcat Enya is COTD! She is just a joy and what a perfectly beautiful kitten. Her photos and all of her small eccentricities make her unique and insanely adorable! I sure hope Kitcat has a magnificent day!

Dear Kitcat Enya, what a beautiful girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with those big green eyes is too adorable.
    Your pictures are adorable! I love your spotted belly, and how about that action shot where you're trying to catch the mousie.
    I'm glad that your family decided to rescue a kitty from the shelter. And your name was definitely a sign.
    Even though you still dealing with a cold, you are not slowing down. You are curious and you love to play.
    The other cats and dogs in the house have not quite warmed up to you yet, but with time, I'm sure, you all will be great friends.
    And you are in good hands, your family is very careful not to let anything happen to you.
    Kitcat Enya, you are a special little girl with a bright future ahead of her. I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings, and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What an adorable Cat of the Day you are, Kitcat Enya!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana