Thread: Sleek Scofield

Sleek Scofield

What a handsome boy you are, Scofield. We did not know many in your country are superstitious about cats, but we are glad your person ignored them all! I have never seen an Abyssinian with so much white on its coat, but you certainly have the long lean body type, sleek fur and that distinctive Aby face shape. We are so glad your person got everyone "fixed" and found homes for the kittens. But we can see how she needed to keep you, and are glad you remember and return her kisses at night! Congratulations again, cutie, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Scofield is a very unique and special COTD. So glad you are not superstitious about cats, I believe that cats make life way better! I hope you spoil Scofield terribly today and he has the time of his life!

Hello, beautiful Scofield in far-away Nigeria! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are -- your sweet face, your white and colored coat, and your tail! Beautiful!

You are one of four kitties at your house. You are friendly and intelligent! You show that you would like some food by standing on your person! You don't do it when your person's legs are bare, though. You are interested in feet, and give kisses to your person's ear at night! You provide a special welcome-home by climbing the window or standing on your person! You are friendly and get along with everyone You are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Scofield!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Scofield, you are adorable! What a gorgeous Abyssinian kitty you are! Your colorful patterned and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink and red nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They really show you off in many different moods and positions. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Lagos, Nigeria to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates Molly, Garfield, and Smallville too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

You have quite the story to tell! Your human mom asked a relative to get her a kitten, and she got her three. After eight kittens came along, mom got you all neutered and spayed. She found adopters for the new kittens, though Smallville came back after that person's mind changed. Mom is delighted to have him back!

You have the most delightful personality! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You are a naughty child and a friendly cat. You love to bite feet and to stand on your human mom when you want food. You remember when she kisses you and you lick her ear and bite it. And you like to wag your tail! You get along with everyone, and you welcome mom home from work by climbing the window. You and your dear people and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Scofield, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Molly, Garfield, Smallville, and humans and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebrations, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Scofield!!!

Hi Scofield in Nigeria! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to sibbies Garfield, Molly and Smallville, too!

What a handsome, charming, personality packed, sometimes naughty boy you are! That mischievous side of yours no doubt keeps your mommy on her toes, but I have no doubt she wouldn't have it any other way!

How lucky you and your siblings are, having found your way to a devoted, card carrying kitty lover in a country that doesn't take too kindly to kitties! Your mommy waited a long time for her dream of being a kitty parent to come true, and what a wonderful first she was blessed with in you! A human couldn't hope for a kitty furkid any more loyal and loving than you, Scofield, and I'm sure your brothers and sisters are so very special as well! (So happy to hear that Smallville is back with you, safe and sound!)

That is one lucky mom, yours, being surrounded by so much furry love! You truly are one extra special boy, Scofield, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Scofield! Meeting you and the gang tonight, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with your fur brothers and sister, napping in a favorite box and cuddling with your mom and dad, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Scofield, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Garfield, Molly and Smallville, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Scofield, what a handsome boy you are. Your coat with those wonderful stripes and spots looks so soft, and your face looks so sweet.
    You might be a little naughty at times, but you are still a loving and wonderful kitty. You give kisses to your mom, when she's asleep, and you wait for her when she comes home from work.
    Scofield, you are smart, friendly and affectionate, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Scofield!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations on being chosen COTD. Your mommy is very lucky in having such a handsome furry son