Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ritzy's working the room AGAIN!

Ritzy's working the room AGAIN!

Mr. Demille, my closeup, please! Mr Jones, Tex, Casper, this one is for you!

Ahem...cute cat here....there's a tummy in need of rubbing

geez what does a cat have to do to get attention around here!...TUMMY...RUB MY TUMMY!
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Ms. Ritz,
    I LOVE YOU!!!!! If I were closer, I would rub your belly! That close up is one for my scrap book!!!

All my love,
    Tex

Ritzy you are beautiful as always! My cat Samantha agrees that sometimes you just have to demand those TUMMY RUBS!!!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Ritzy you are so cute!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Ritzy you're gorgeous. I love the 3rd pic.

Oh Ritzy! Each photo of you is lovely than the last. You definately deserve tummy rubs, you cutey!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Ritzy dear , come a little bit more closer , and I will give ye as many belly rubs as you like !!! You have a gorgeous tummy

Right Ritz, if they don't give you the belly rubs in time, you have to ask for them. Insistently!!!

come here, I'll rub your tummy......I just love to rub kitties tummies!!!!!

Oooh, just what I wanted for breakfast - a little "kitty cheesecake"! Ritzy, you are a goddess.
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

11. Those eyes!!!...That face!!!....That tummy!!!

Ms. Ritzy, you're FABulous dahling! I love your closeup shot - such sophistication! such glamour! such shiny, shiny fur!!

Dear Ms. Ritzy,

I am in love. You are the most stunning tuxedo cat I have ever seen outside of a mirror. Are you interested in a long distance relationship with a two year old tuxedo clad gentleman?

Yours,

Squirt

Oooh, Squirt, you gorgeous kitty!

Originally posted by hellostranger
    Ms. Ritzy, you're FABulous dahling! I love your closeup shot - such sophistication! such glamour! such shiny, shiny fur!!

Dear Ms. Ritzy,

I am in love. You are the most stunning tuxedo cat I have ever seen outside of a mirror. Are you interested in a long distance relationship with a two year old tuxedo clad gentleman?

Yours,

Squirt
    Squirt, you must be psychic! I've been slobbering over your signature picture, wondering when my meowmie ws going to ask who that BEAUTIFUL urr uh, HANDSOME sleeping kitty was! We need bigger pictures, Squirt, so jump on that catwalk and show us what you've got!

Mz Ritzee

Oh Squirt what a handsome cat with a distinguished white goatee! And is that a stray white eyebrow whisker I see? On your right side? I have one on my left side! It is destiny, I think!!!

I know what you mean about those hat poses. I know of only one lady who can pull that off with any dignity and that's Ms Edwina.....I just keep tellin mom that I'm already wearing a tuxedo, and I don't need any accatriments, if you know what I mean

Dear Mz. Ritzy,

I am sitting on Mom's lap while she is typing this to make sure she gets everything exactly right. I'm very flattered that you asked for pictures of me - unfortunately, my Mom got her digital camera for Christmas and most of the pictures of me show me wearing some ridiculous Santa Hat or with a big white bow stuck on my head. (It was Christmas, after all, so I decided to humor her!)

I will demand some more dignified poses in the next photo shoot so that you can see my true handsomeness.
    Your tuxedo wearing admirer,

Squirt

Edit: aaaaarrrggghhh!!! stupid picture linking! *grumble*