Thread: Rocky the Survivor

Rocky the Survivor

You knew just were to go when you were most desperate, didn't you, Rocky. That must have been so scary being so badly injured and know your original family didn't even care. Thank goodness you made your way to your now forever home, and they were able to help you not just survive, but thrive. So sorry about your kitty brother, though. Still, like your movie namesake, you are a survivor. Congratulations again, handsome boy, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Rocky, what a beautiful kitty you are! That fluffy Tuxedo fur is absolutely gorgeous, so glossy and soft-looking, complete with white shirt-front and tummy and gloves and socks. I love your cute pink paw-pads, too! And what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Dublin and pet you, and ...over to the Rainbow Bridge to pet your brother Casimir Angel, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people are petting you and the other Angels are all petting Casimir for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You came to the back door of your family-to-be one evening, bleeding from a deep neck wound. You knew you needed help that day, and you came to the right place. They wound up adopting both you and your dear brother Casimir from neighbors who just let you run wild and didn't care what happened to you. Your new Purrrmanent people are so glad you came to them! (And so am I, and I thank these kind people from the bottom of my heart!)

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality. You're extremely lovable and gentle, and you love to roll up rugs in the house, climb trees, and generally "help” in the garden. We're so sorry that you and your family lost Casimir two years ago. You and he slept together and played together every day. Casimir was your skin-brother's cat and used to perch on his shoulder. You and your family members all miss Casimir very much, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share, and Casimir Angel is there too!

Congratulations, darling Rocky, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Casimir Angel and the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 04-07-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Rocky, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. Your coat looks so soft and shiny, and your face is absolutely adorable.
    I love that white spot on your belly, it looks so inviting for a bellyrub!
    I am very sorry that your lost your brother Casimir.
    In your time of need, you knew exactly where to go. Your forever family saved you and your brother from an uncertain future, and you turned out to be the most lovable and gentle kitty.
    Rocky, you are beautiful inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Tuxedo you are, Rocky.
    You and Casimir knew just where to go to be rescued.
    I am sorry Casimir is no longer alive.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana