Thread: Excellent Ellie May

Excellent Ellie May

Name:  06.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  211.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I would love to see you after your adventure with Cookie in the pond.
    It's, no doubt, a lot of fun, with a bath afterwards.
    What a beautiful girl with a happy life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet Beautiful Ellie May!

Hi Ellie May! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

Oh what a beautiful, snow white, fluffy as a cloud pupper you are, Ellie May; perfection on 4 paws! Reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the special place you have held in your humans' hearts the past 14 years wonderful years made MY heart go squish! How very blessed your humans were, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! The joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives each and every is truly a priceless gift! You truly are one beautiful, joyful, loyal and loving girl, Ellie May, a treasure, just as special as they come!

She is a very sweet and affectionate dog. We are so happy to have her in our lives. I wouldn't trade her for anything. We are very blessed to have Ellie as part of our family.
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat!!! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration: taking a dip in your pond, turning that white coat um...brown, lol; sharing some fun time in the yard with your Goldie sib Cookie, soaking up the sunshine and smelling the fresh, spring air; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Ellie May, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Cookie, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful girl you are, Ellie May!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

4. Such a pretty dog!
    congratulations on her being Dog of the Day

Dearest Ellie May, what a sweetheart of a pupper you are! You are an absolutely adorable Bichon Frise lady, so cute with that fluffy white fur and those lovely big eyes. You joined your family when you were just eight weeks old! You were scared and reserved at the very first, but within the next couple of days you became very playful. You've grown up to be a beautiful loving dog. You've all been together for fourteen years now!

You have the most delightful personality, too, and you make your dear people smile with your antics and energy. You love to play in the pond with your Golden Retriever pal Cookie and play chase in the yard. At bedtime you sleep on the pillow above your person's head. Then it's cuddling time after you awaken him/her the next morning. You and Cookie and your people all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ellie May, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Cookie and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery