Thread: Pretty Kokeena

Pretty Kokeena

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  10.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very beautiful girl, your tail is exceptional.
    What a wonderful life, a boyfriend and a person who loves you.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Precious Kokeena!

Greetings, Kokeena in Beirut, Lebanon! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh, that's one proud papa I hear, proud for good reason! You're simply gorgeous, Kokeena, from the top of your sweet head to the tip of your magnificent tail, and not only beautiful in looks but in heart and spirit as well; such a gentle and loving soul, just like your dad! How blessed he is, having a best feathered family member, a loyal and loving companion, a best friend for life in you! And I have no doubt you love your dad every bit as much as he loves you...and Koki! Yes, Kokeena, you ARE so much more than just a good perch!

Great thanks to your daddy for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming backstory with us! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart, keeping your mate, Koki, in line, hehe; perching on your daddy's head; being cuddled as your daddy sings to you; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kokeena, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Koki, too!

Smiling!!!

Stunning!!!

Nesting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Kokeena, what a beautiful Cockatiel lady you are! Those feathers are absolutely gorgeous, with all those beautiful colors in such a nice pattern. How nice that dear Dad brought you home to be the mate for his beloved Koki, who wasn't at peace being alone. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You and Dad look so nice together, such good friends, perfect together. (We'd love to see Koki, too, and we hope he'll be Pet of the Day another day .) You and your dear Dad and Koki all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Conbgratulations, darling Kokeena, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear mate Koki and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-18-2018 at 06:23 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Kokeena is magically lovely! You are both so very cute!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, pretty Kokeena!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Kokeena, on being POTD! You are gorgeous! (We birds!) We are so glad you (and Koki, whom we hope to see as POTD soon) have such a wonderful life with your proud human Daddy! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546