Thread: Meu Yoyo

Meu Yoyo

Eu também tenho um gato chamado Yoyo, só que o meu já tem 16 anos!!
    O seu é lindo, parabéns!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia Leonel View Post
    Eu também tenho um gato chamado Yoyo, só que o meu já tem 16 anos!!
    O seu é lindo, parabéns!
    In English that says: "I also have a cat named Yoyo, but mine is already 16 !!
    Yours is beautiful, congratulations!"
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest YoYo, you are adorable! What a sweet, precious young fellow you are! Your tabby and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little pink nose and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big eyes you're just barely peeping out of in the first picture. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are absolutely precious in them both, a growing kitten boy of eight months of age. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Queensland, Australia to pet you, and pet your doggie and kitty housemates and foster kittens too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You've been with your dear Purrrson ever since you were six weeks old. You and your brothers had been abandoned, and then, I'm so glad and grateful, you were rescued and brought to the animal shelter. Then you were fostered by your dear Purrrson-to-be, you and he/she fell in love, and you adopted each other!

She/he says you are "the sweetest little boy you'll ever meet." You love to talk, and you love everyone and everything you meet. You and your doggie and kitty housemates get along fine, and you sleep with your dear Purrrson every night. You awaken him/her by licking her nose in the morning, to remind her you're ready for breakfast! You do a great job "parenting" the other foster kittens, licking them clean and showing them how to use the litter tray. You're social, loving, and LOUD, and you and your dear Purrrson and doggies and kitty and foster kittens all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling YoYo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and doggies and kitty and foster kittens and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Meh Yoyo is the most adorable kitten ever! Fabulous COTD!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Meu Yoyo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana