Thread: Dearest Daisy

Dearest Daisy

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  380.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Daisy is the perfect name for such a beautiful girl.
    You know how much you are loved from the first moment.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Daisy!

Daisy, sweet baby girl. I have tears running down my face after reading your backstory, your human's love filled tribute to her/his beautiful best friend and devoted companion of 13 years!!! There's something so extra, extra special about our first furry love, and I can't imagine one any more special than you, Daisy! Your human knew the moment she/he laid eyes on, at first touch, that you were the ONE, and how right she/he was! (Thank you dad, for turning that car around! The impact that decision had on your daughter/son's life is immeasurable!) What a priceless gift your human was blessed with that happy day, Daisy! A young child couldn't hope for a furry friend, a loyal and loving companion any more special than you, Daisy! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, not just worthy of the title Dog of the Day, you're a Dog of a Lifetime!!!

Over the years she has been my best friend and listens to me through all my ups and downs.
    Whoever said that a dog is a person's best friend hit that target right on the bullseye.

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story and heart-melting photos with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special girl! Meeting you has made my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with your kitty pals, cuddling on the couch with your human, watching a movie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Daisy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, beautiful Daisy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous sheltie lady you are! I would like to give you some huge hugs and snuggles! I like your happy face and your full, fluffy fur!

You have some important things to do each day- playing with your cat pals, watching a movie and cuddling with your person, and being your beautiful self! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Daisy, what a beautiful Sheltie lady you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in both of those great photos, and that looks like a big smile on your face in the second one. What a sweet story of how you came to your young friend when you were just a puppy! He/she fell in love with you upon meeting you during a family visit to a pet store. The family left you there, but your young friend cried so much during the ride home that Dad turned the car around and they went back to the store to get you!

You and your young friend have grown up together! You're now 13 years old, but you're still that cute little puppy she/he fell in love with at the pet store. Over the years you've been best friends through all the ups and downs. You like to play with the cats and cuddle with your dear friend to watch a movie. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Daisy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and people and kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-15-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dearest Daisy

What a wonderful story about Daisy and she has a family that loves her so much.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure that my freinds here have said it all and I second all of it! There could not be a prettier, lovelier or more precious DOTD than beautiful Daisy!! She has always been loved with your whole heart😍

What a beautiful Sheltie you are, Daisy. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana