Thread: Terrific Tiger Angel!

Terrific Tiger Angel!

Dearest Tiger, a.k.a. ThunderCat, a.k.a. Tiggy, what a beautiful guy you are! That thick Tabby-pattern fur that shows different colors in different lights is gorgeous, so soft-looking. And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big orange eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, of course. And how sweet that is, you as a tiny kitten being held close by your dear Meowmie. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ..to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

What a lovely story of love and care your dear Purrrson has to tell about you! You were one of a litter of kittens born to a cat that your Purrrsons' son, your skin-brother, rescued. You and your mom and litter-mates all joined two different homes with family members. You were very shy at first, but over time you learned to respond first to Meowmie and later to other family members, becoming very attached to Dad and skin-brother. You're the calmest gentle giant teddy bear! You'd run to the door when Dad came home, then jump on the bed to get some attention. At night you'd jump onto the window ledge, make weird chirping noises, pound on the glass, and finally come sit on the couch with Meowmie. She really misses that little chirp!

Then, one day last July you were suddenly in acute distress and were rushed to the Emergency vet clinic. Sadly, you did not make it. We're so sorry you went to the Rainbow Bridge at such a young age, not even two years old. And so sorry that there is no definite answer as to why this happened with no warning signs. My deepest sympathy to your dear Purrrsons and all who love you and miss you and grieve you. You all love each other very much, don't you, and always will. What a wonderful love-filled home you share, always!

Congratulations, darling Tiger Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration in your honor and memory, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and Angelic treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 03-31-2019 at 08:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tiger

Hello sweet Tiger,

You are one handsome boy! I’m sure yoir owner is right that the pictures don’t do a good job of showing how magnificent your coat really is! You have lots of beautiful colors and patterns. You are unique and special!
    The adorable and funny qualities you have caused your family to never give up on taming you. Even when you were having a hard time warming up to their presence, they never lost hope. Eventually their efforts payed off and you were able to accept their love. I’m so happy you had such a wonderful and caring family to look after you. You were taken from them way too soon and I hope you meet again one day! 💕
    The amount of joy and love your family has for you is endless, and I’m sure you will be missed by all who knew you. But you will never truly be gone, as you now are watching over all of them from the rainbow bridge 💖

Blog Entries
    Tiger was so unique and lovely! What a beautiful, thick, luxurious coat he had! What a shock that you lost him so soon and so suddenly! We are so sorry about that, but we know that you treasured every second you spent with Tiger and it is only fitting that we honor him as our glorious Angel COTD! Tiger was the greatest! I loved all his pics!

Tiger was a beautiful tabby.
    I am sorry he left you so soon,
    Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana