Thread: Sweet girl Jasper!

Sweet girl Jasper!

Hello, Jasper in New Jersey, sweet baby girl! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! I like your fluffy fur, which looks so long and soft to pat! Even your feet are cute and fluffy! I agree with your person- you are beautiful!

You were an outdoor kitty and then one day you decided to follow your chosen person, and home you went! Now you are a mostly inside kitty with lots on the day's agenda! You don't like to be held much, but you like to be near your person at all times, usually in the same room. You place yourself in the bathroom sink when your person gets ready for the day! Then when it is bedtime, you are a good snuggle-buddy.

You play hide and seek with your kitty sibling, and chase the laser light! You spend time outdoors in your cat walk when the weather is fine! You are good with attention, greeting people at the door and requesting head-rubs with purrs! I would be delighted to give you loads of head-rubs today, gorgeous girl!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet girl Jasper!

Edited to add: I love that someone places a towel on the bathroom counter for you
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-14-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Jasper certainly is a precious, darling COTD! Her pictures are irresistable and it's fantastic she found such a wonderful home with the most loving family ever!

Dearest Jasper, what a gorgeous, adorable Maine Coon lady you are! You're a stunning beauty, with that trademark fluffy fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the long curly white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big eyes! You are absolutely precious in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New Jersey to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! Your dear Purrrsons call you their "sweet baby girl," their most lovable, precious baby girl. You love to be near them at all times and follow them around just to be in the same room. You're a purrer who likes to have her neck rubbed, and you're a snuggler at bedtime. Your favorite games are chasing the laser light and playing "hide and seek" with your kitty housemate. You love being outside on your catwalk deck on sunny days and sitting in the bathroom sink as your dear Purrrson gets ready. You and your dear kitty housemate and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jasper, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemate pal and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-14-2018 at 10:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Jasper!

Hi Jasper! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, gem of a girl you are, Jasper, a total heart-melter!!! My Mollie is a MC x and has the same beautiful, long coat, fluffy tail AND little legs!

How blessed your humans were, Jasper, that happy day you chose them to be your furever family! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' days is truly a priceless gift! You may not have been a planned addition to the family, sweet baby girl, but there's no denying you and your family were destined to be as one!

Jasper is special because she found us. She was living near a farm and had no home. After she followed us around, we decided to take her home and she is the most lovable, precious baby girl to us. We love her dearly and she brings lots of happiness in our lives.
    Many thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, giving us the pleasure of honoring one EXTRA special girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, chasing that elusive laser light and playing hide and seek; catching some rays on your catwalk; sticking to your mommy like glue and tonight, cuddling with your mommy and daddy under the covers! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Jasper, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Jasper, what a beautiful Maine Coon girl you are. Your coat looks so soft and fluffy, and your face with those long whiskers and eyebrows is too adorable.
    Your pictures are so cute! I love your short legs.
    You are indeed a very smart kitty. You picked a family, and you followed them around until they took you in!
    And now you are a content indoor cat, but you get to go outside in your cat walk. You also like to play with the laser light, and you play hide-and-seek with your kitty sibling.
    Even though you are independent, you love to snuggle, and in the morning, you help your mom to get ready.
    Jasper, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Jasper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana