Thread: Gorgeous Jeffrey

Gorgeous Jeffrey

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  10.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a very handsome boy and good friend.
    Celebrate your special day.

Gorgeous Jeffrey!

Hi Jeffrey! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your brother Liu, too!

What a beautiful Himalayan wheeker man you are, Jeffrey, and those beautiful, ruby red eyes your crowning glory! Scary? No way! My Ruby girl had the same ruby red eyes; her finest feature!

Jeff was considered very scary because of his red eyes. My mother he said he looked like a rat when we first got him, but to me, he was a normal baby guinea pig. Even now he is very special to me, and his brother, Liu , too because he symbolizes the love and care that someone needs. We love him just the way he is.
    But regardless what others might think of your eyes, in your human's eyes you couldn't be any more special if you tried, perfect just as you are, loved unconditionally! How lucky your human and brother Liu are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid, a best friend and playmate in you! You're a treasure, Jeff, just as special as they come, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...you and Liu treated to extra free/floor time; munching on yummy treats; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Jeffrey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Liu, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being POTD, handsome Jeffrey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Jeffrey, on being POTD! Just like ALL cavies/gps, you are GORGEOUS and HANDSOME! Red eyes are very common in rodents. If your human parent's Mother said you "look like a rat," that's a compliment because rats are ADORABLE! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Dearest Jeffrey, you are adorable! What a sweet little Himalayan Guinea Pig you are. You're absolutely stunning with the soft-looking white fur and the darker ears and paws, and those red eyes, which I think are gorgeous! And what a delightful personality you have, too. You joined your family to be a brother to their other guinea pig, Liu, who was quite lonely. You are very special to your dear person and dear Liu, symbolizing the love and care that someone needs. You and Liu and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jeffrey, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and dear Liu and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery