Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Blog Entries
    That's one way to look at it. I respect that. I wouldn't take responsibility for another's actions ever anyway, I pay the consequences for my own actions and fully expect others to do the same. Oh it's been fun for sure 😉🙉 I'm only capable of detaching with love, a lot of physical distance and a measure of disgust. I'm not one to set the bar so low, having a relationship with someone who only thinks of themselves. I expect more out of life, myself and choosing to be around people who are incapable of loving themselves, let alone me... why do that? No thanks. The long suffering martyrdom, telling yourself you'll get good Karma or Browny points in heaven or some other such horseshit sounds retarded to me. To each his own. Dr. Uncle Phil always says, " when someone tells you who they are, believe them". I for one agree. I Skyped Mum, asked her if maybe one week would be better instead of two. Can't blame a woman for trying right? Throw it against the wall....see if it sticks 👍🏿 So far, radio silence....🤞🏾

There's no brownie points for sure.

I heard a saying: "Trying to get love from an addict is like going to the hardware store for bread." Ain't gonna happen.

It is sad to see someone so alone, extreme and miserable.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    I know, you are so very right. It is heartbreaking.

Blog Entries
    I just don't have anything left to give to people who are self destructive. My heart is frozen to them, won't let them in, fed up,period. To each his own, I'm tapped out and glad of it. I am going forward and would never judge anyone who is not on the same page as me. People should follow their ❤️

Blog Entries
    Boy do I feel crummy. Been in the hospital since 7a.m.yesterday. Was rushing to tell Shawn something before he left for work and rushed down the stairs, took the last two stairs as one.landed pretty hard on flagstone. I broke my arm and need surgery today, is wish they'd hurry up this really hurts!!!! It's been 24 hours 😾😹😿

Sorry to hear that! Feel better soon - and be careful!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh, YOW! So sorry to learn this! I hope they've gotten you in for the surgery by now and you are recovering.

We are all sending you loads of warm healing energies and feel-better wishes.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    ☠️It's broke real good an twice the size, turned a bit purple, never had surgery on a break, never had anything broke accept my little finger. Eeeek! 👻☠️

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the gkind thoughts freinds. Shaw just left. Still waiting fo thre surgeon....👹👻 this is freaky 👺

Blog Entries
    Have to talk tomorrow gettin too groggy waiting. Wish me luck 😍🤞🏾😘

Prayers for successful Sir Jury and less painful recovery. Hopefully by the time you see this, you will be on the mend!
    I've Been Frosted

Prayers and caring thoughts from me (Elyse) too!

Blog Entries
    Aww, thanks so much, Karen andd Elyse and Phesina!! So kind of you. Unfortunate events came up so I'll be here again tonight and sure hope tommorrow is the day for the surgery. Hard to believe it's taking this long eh. Well at least I can drink water now and have a wee bite. Wasn't even allowed to drink water today. I saw the surgeon, think they're short an anesthesiologist. Well best eat my cheeseburger and painkillers 😐😐

Blog Entries
    Well......still waiting. Wish the ambulance had taken me to a different hospital. One where there's not a back up and you're stuck on a waiting list where you priority status changes all the time. I know every one of you would be livid if we couldn't get our pet surgery they needed for three lousy days!!! How's that for whining, pretty good eh. They aren't giving me enough painkiller, it's bad and no food. Cannot wait till they fix me up and toss me out!

Good grief! Here's hoping they get you into that surgery VERY soon!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler and Galaxy
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery