Thread: Adorable Aidan!

Adorable Aidan!

Congratulations, Aidan, on being POTD! You're adorable! I found myself in tears over all your pain, trauma and stress from accidents and injuries. It's a miracle you've lived through so many horrible incidents and dangerous environments. You need (1) a safer cage where you can't escape; (2) a safer shelf for your cage where it cannot fall; (3) a safer play area outside your cage (away from heights and other things than can hurt a fragile, teeny cutie like you); (4) supervision. My family is going to pray for your safety, good health and proper supervision. Safety and good health are always our #1 goals for our beloved pets. God Bless Aidan and please keep him safe every day. XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Aidan

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So cute that your girls tried to buy you on their own.
    But glad that their Mother agreed.
    You have had an adventurous life.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Aidan!

Hi Aidan! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome, life loving, most adorable senior hammie gent you are, sweetheart, and at 2 yrs 5 months old still going strong (though not without a few scary accident and illnesses along the way)! Were you a cat, one might say you've used up 7 of those 9 lives! As has been said, it's amazing you survived all of those scary encounters, but hopefully nothing but calm, peaceful, carefree days from here on in! How lucky your humans are, having an adorable, sweet and loving best furry friend in you, Aidan! You're a gem of a boy, such as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a leisurely, love filled day of celebration, being pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Aidan, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

W

Aidan is priceless, way to cute for words! Hopefully all his bad luck has run clean out an it will be all blue skies from now on! Please forward little, tiny hamster skritches and a smooch from me! Aiden is a darling POTD. I am recovering from some bad luck myself in SurreyB.C. so we were sorta bad luck buddies. All up hill from now on for us little buddy!

Dearest Aidan, you are priceless, absolutely adorable indeed! What a precious little hamster you are, so cute with that soft-looking pretty fur and pink nose and lovely dark eyes. You look like you are smiling (and you probably are ). You are getting on in hamster-years and still going strong!

We're so glad you came out all right after those frightening and dangerous ailments and accidents! (CavyMom has some good suggestions for your dear people on ways to keep you safer. We hope such incidents are a thing of the past for you from now on!) You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aidan, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I hope your bad luck is over Aidan. Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana