Thread: Wonderful Wiley the Yorkie-Poo!

Wonderful Wiley the Yorkie-Poo!

Dearest Wiley, you are absolutely adorable! What a sweet little Yorkshire Terrier/Miniature Poodle mix guy you are! You are so pretty with that long, glossy, colorful fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes and what looks like a smile on your face! And what a delightful personality you have! You make everyone smile, and you already know some tricks. You are only six months old, a growing boy! Your dear human friend's mom wasn't a dog-lover, but you turned her into one. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Wiley, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-04-2019 at 08:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Wiley!

Hi Wiley! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart! That smile!!! You are just too precious for words, Wiley, one beautiful, smart as can be, sweet and loving baby Yorkie-Poo! You should come with a big, red, blinking "cuteness alert" sign! hehe

It's easy to understand how handily you won over the hearts of all, including your human mom, the former non-dog lover! If any doggie could turn a non-believer into a dog lover for life it's you, sweetheart! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful and personality packed, as special as you, Wiley! What fun your family is in for over the months to come, watching you grow even more beautiful, smarter still, with each passing day; the bunch of you sharing countless happy times; making memories to last for a lifetime! You truly are a treasure, sweet baby boy, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!!!

Wiley is a quick learner and knows many tricks! We've taught him how to sit, shake, give high-fives, and lay down. He's got a great personality and always makes everyone smile! We can't imagine life without this little guy!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Wiley! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires by devoted humans! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Wiley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!! (And gorgeous, shiny coat!!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wiley

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so darn cute, I bet you win over everyone's heart.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Wonderful Wiley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana