Thread: Wondrous Winston Churchill

Wondrous Winston Churchill

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 77
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your name is bigger than you are.
    From all of the pictures, you celebrate the holidays.
    You are much loved, so no reason to be grouchy
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Winston Churchill, what a gorgeous Green Cheek Pineapple Conure you are! Those feathers in so many different colors are absolutely stunning, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big dark eyes and that terrific bird-smile there. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You certainly are right there at holiday times, aren't you . You have the most delightful personality, too, very temperamental and demanding sometimes. Other times you're super-sweet, and you love to cuddle up against your dear person's cheek when you're tired. He/she especially loves it when you dance to "The Office" theme song. (I'd love to see that, too!) You and your person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Winston, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wonderful Winston Churchill!

Hi Winston Churchill! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Green Cheek Pineapple Conure you are! Your rainbow coloring is spectacular! And as for personality, when I first read your name, "Winston Churchill," I thought to myself "Oh my! Now that's one big name to live up to!" hehe But fear not, you do your vaunted namesake proud!

He is the most temperamental old man, and if he doesn't get what he wants he will start throwing things around in his cage and screaming at the top of his lungs.
    You might be a bit of a "grouchy old man," a bit of an enigma, but just as your human says, she/he wouldn't have you any other way and that is what unconditional love is all about! Besides, those late night cheek cuddles...

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your gorgeous photos and reading your human's love filled tribute to her cranky old man has made my day a whole lot brighter! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...throwing stuff around, getting your way, lol; dancing to the theme from "The Office;" sharing nighttime cuddles with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, precious Winston Churchill, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more years of shared love and fun for you and your human!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Pet of the Day Winston Churchill!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Winston, on being POTD! (We your name!) You are soooo handsome and adorable! (We birds!) We loved reading about your very distinctive personality, likes and dislikes. You are so cute and photogenic! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

P.S. The 2001-2003 British TV show, "The Office," created by and starring Ricky Gervais IS hilarious!

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill