Thread: Magnificent Marty

Magnificent Marty

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are.
    You have a wonderful life with plenty of adventures.
    but most of all you are family and much loved.
    Celebrate your special day and laying in the sun.

Dearest Marty, what a stunningly beautiful Pomeranian guy you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, standing there so nobly with your long, colorful fur and sweet face. I can just imagine that glossy coat glowing gold in the sunshine! You have the most delightful personality too. You're very active and love to explore and do tricks and go for car rides. You're also quite affectionate and love to curl up on your dear person's lap. You and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marty, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Marty!

Hi Marty in sunny California! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a stunning Pom you are, Marty! Your long, plush coat is magnificent, and I must say I've never seen a tri colored Pom before! How beautiful!

Handsome, spunky and life loving; personality packed and just as sweet and loving as can be; that's YOU Marty! I can't imagine what more could hope for in a furkid! You truly are the perfect pup package, Marty, beautiful inside out, just as special as can be! How blessed your family is, having a full fledged furry family member, a loyal and loving best friend, a source of never ending joy, love and laughter in you. sweetheart! You truly are the best Marty, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has brought some much needed *sunshine* and warmth to my dark and chilly day! Speaking of sunshine...I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...basking in the California sunshine till yo glow; exploring the great outdoors, chasing those pesky squirrels, hehe; maybe taking a ride in YOUR car; cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, magnificent Marty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous glow!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Pomeranian you are, Marty. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Rocco

I loved hearing about Rocco and how he came into your home. Your photos are beautiful - great job!!!!!