Thread: Stunning Sasha Softie

Stunning Sasha Softie

What a gorgeous fluffy tummy you have, Sasha and I don't know that I have ever seen a kitty with a belly stripe like that! It is no wonder you spend so much time on your back - you must know you should show it off. We love the close-up showing those fluffy feet of yours, who needs slippers when you grow your own! You are not only handsome, but much loved. Congratulations again, Sasha, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, Sasha in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

Your fur looks so fluffy and soft to touch! I would be very happy to pet you, or listen to you talking! What a sweet kitty you are!

Happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Sasha!

Lovely Sasha

I was delighted to see that you live in Cairns having lived there as a child! You must get very hot during the summer. I once tried to help my kitty by trying to cut his fur off with play plastic scissors 😂.

Dearest Sasha, you are adorable! What a beautiful Himalayan fellow you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that thick, fluffy fur (even on your feet!) that looks so very soft, and that sweet face we're just seeing in profile view here but which looks so happy and content. That belly stripe is indeed unique! You are so cute lying on your back there, which your dear Purrrson says is your favorite position. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Cairns, Queensland in Australia to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemate, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson says you are not only beautiful to look at, you've got a beautiful nature. You start purring as son as you see your Purrrsons! You're very friendly and love visitors. You jump up on everyone's lap and demand a pat. You purr very loudly and you talk and talk and talk! You're also quite naughty, running around chasing your kitty housemate and making noise right after your Purrrsons go to bed. You give your Purrrsons kisses while purring loudly. You want to be with them all the time. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sasha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitty housemate and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, handsome Sasha!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sasha is so beautiful, it is very clear why you and everyone else love him so much! Just the sweetest fellow, so happy Sasha is COTD!

Sometimes adorable, sometimes naughty, Sasha is a real handful! Congrats on your COTD!