Thread: Fabulous Fiona

Fabulous Fiona

Dear Fiona, what a beautiful girl you are. Your gorgeous coat looks so soft and fluffy, and your face with those mesmerizing blue eyes is so sweet.
    Those pictures show you in all your glory, posing as a model, showing off that great belly, and relaxing on the window sill.
    According to your parent, we shouldn't be fooled by your appearance. You have a goofy side, like pressing your face into the blinds, thus waking up your human, getting the kitty crazies at 11 pm and inspecting the mail (which is extremely important).
    And your most important job is to make your person laugh!
    Fiona, you are everything somebody could ever want in a kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Fiona, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a breathtakingly beautiful snowy-white kitty you are! That long fluffy fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them, looking so happy and relaxed. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Oakland to rub that tummy and tickle those pink toesies (only if you want them rubbed and tickled, of course) and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub and tickle as appropriate for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You make your dear Purrrson laugh every day. You wake him/her up every morning by putting your face in the blinds. You love to look out the window even when the blinds are closed. She/he thinks you look like a pancake sometimes! Your favorite thing to do is wait for the mailman each day. When the mail comes through the slot, you sniff each piece individually. You're very elegant except when your side of crazy that comes out at 11:00 every night! You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fiona, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-26-2019 at 08:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    No one could ever be as beautiful as Fiona! She is the most outstanding COTD!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Fiona!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Fiona in California! I like your fluffy long coat, and your pink nose! You are a beautiful lady- happy Cat of the Day!

Wow Fiona, you're a true diva! Now everyone can bask in your glory! Congrats on your COTD!