Thread: Pretty Pepper

Pretty Pepper

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 127
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have the wonderful life other dogs can only dream of.
    You have a family who loves you, other doggie friends,
    you go for car rides and enjoy treats and cheese.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Pepper is perfectly adorable, seeing his cute self made my day! It's fantastic he has a big, loving family to spoil him for many long years to come. The futures looking bright for dear Pepper 😎

Precious Pepper!

Hi Pepper! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie pie! So nice to meet you!

Aww! You're giving me puppy pangs, Pepper! I can almost smell the puppy breath from here, and that sweet little face of yours is beyond heart-melting! What a beautiful, painfully precious, Silver Dapple Mini Doxie baby you are, Pepper! And talk about living the good life! From doting humans loving on you 24/7, to doggie sibs and kitty pals to play with; from fun car rides to the pet store, to letting it all hang in the backyard, you've got it all going on! And mustn't forget the cheese! What more could a pupper hope for? But I have no doubt your humans would say it is they who are the luckiest of all, having a beautiful, smart and sassy, sweet and loving furkid and best friend in you, Pepper! And just think! Your and your family's life together has only just begun! What fun your family is in for over the months and years to come, watching you grow and learn, the bunch of you sharing so many happy times, making memories to last a lifetime! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as they come, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pepper! Meeting you today, learning just a bit about your enchanted life has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of international celebrity...playing in the back yard with Heidi and Barron and keeping the kitties in line, hehe; maybe taking a swing by the pet store; munching on some yummy cheese before taking a nap; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Pepper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Heidi and Barron and the kitties, too!

Your coloring and markings are
    beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pepper, what a beautiful young Miniature Dachshund you are! You are absolutely gorgeous in that terrific photograph, with that colorful silky-looking fur and that sweet face. And what a delightful story you have to tell! You live with two other dachshunds, Heidi and Barron, and some cats. You and they and your dear people have a great time together! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pepper, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear doggie and kitty housemates and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe with some special cheese!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pepper

Oh My! You are adorable!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photo. I'm sure you will have a wonderful life with your humans. Congrats on being DOTD!

What a beautiful Mini Dachshund you are with such a colorful coat.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana