Thread: Pretty Holly

Pretty Holly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    From a bad start, you now have a wonderful life.
    You have a Mom and big sister that really love you,
    and you are getting bigger and stronger every day.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Holly!

Hi Holly! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet little one!

They just don't come any cuter, any more precious than you, Holly!!! If that sweet little face of yours doesn't melt a human's heart, they don't have one!

We are SO thankful to the Human Society for keeping you safe until your furever mommy could find her way to you! How blessed she was, the day she chose rescue, the day she opened up her home and heart to one most most deserving little girl! It makes me so happy, Holly, knowing that forever and always you will be loved and cherished, and oh, what a wonderful life it is, what a happy, love filled home, complete with a big fur sister in Dani! No doubt she's showing you the ropes! What fun your mom is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching you grown and learn, sharing so many happy times! Your family is so very lucky, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, joyful furkid and furry sister in you, Holly! You're just as special as they come, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thanks for pawing a note off to us, Holly, sharing your backstory and heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...walking the golf course with Dani, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Holly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Dani, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh, Holly, what a precious young soul you are! You are absolutely adorable, the sweetest little thing in those great photos. We're so glad that you were rescued and left safely in a box at the Humane Society, and then that you got to your permanent home with your dear Mom! You have the most delightful personality, too. You are full of energy and make Mom smile with all your antics. How nice that you have big sister Dani to teach you everything! You and Dani and Mom all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and dear Dani and Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, petite Holly and hello to big sister Dani too! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a cutie girl you are! Your fur looks so fluffy and soft! I like your white coat and your tan ears!

You started out at the Humane Society, then came home to mommy and Dani. There are important things to learn, and Dani is a good teacher! You have learned how to sit, and that cuddling is nice! You take a walk at the golf course and see all that's happening. You are putting on weight and growing! Perfect!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to cutie Holly! Love to Dani too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Holly went from a bad start in life to one with lots of love.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Nope, no waaay. Holly is just to cute and precious. Plus, she has Dani to show her the ropes, become a proper poocharoo! Outstanding Holly is, perfect wee DOTD! What a delight!