Thread: Sweet Rosie

Sweet Rosie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  10.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    No matter what your name is, you are one sweet boy.
    Enjoy your golden years and celebrate your
    world famous day.

Sweet Rosie!

Hi Rosie! Happy Pet of the Day to you from this life long piggy lover and mom!

My heart melted, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, reading your devoted human's love filled tribute to her/his sweet Rosie boy! One of my most beloved pigs was a Rosie, though she was a girl, hehe. You remind me so much of her in your fetching good looks, your sweet and loving personality! How lucky your human is, having known your love and companionship the past wonderful 5 1/2 yrs!
    You may be a senior, but I have a feeling you've still got a whole lot more living and loving to do, sweetheart!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rosie! Meeting you today, having the chance to honor one EXTRA special boy has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your human and munching on all your fave foods, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Rosie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Rosie, you are adorable! What a sweet, precious Guinea Pig you are. At age five and a half you are a mature gentleman but still as sweet and cute as ever. You and your dear person have been together since you were an infant piggie! You make him/her smile with your sweetness and cheerfulness, and she/he hopes you'll stick around for a long time to come. You two love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-26-2019 at 08:25 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Rosie is just SO very cute, I can barely believe how cute he is in the photos! Rosie is by far the most adorable little pig in the whole, wide world!

I am sure Sweet Rosie is much loved no matter what he is.
    Congratulations, handsome Rosie on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Mr. Rosie, on being POTD! You are BEYOND ADORABLE! (We cavies/gps!) We have had many adopted senior GPs and most of them do not whistle ... but we think it's because they know we will spoil them every day (and we do)! We are so glad Mr. Rosie has such a wonderful life full of love. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net