Thread: Lovely Luna

Lovely Luna

What a pretty lady you are, Luna, and so very loved. There is a shine to you ebony coat that just tell us how happy and well cared for you are. How nice you caught your human's eye that day when her grandparent's cat had kittens. You may have been the smallest, but that didn't matter! And we are glad you even play nicely with your birdie friend - that is special indeed! Congratulations again, cutie, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Luna is a profound beauty, you certainly chose well! What an impressive, inquisitive little darling. I am so glad she came into your life at a sad time and made you feel so much better! Luna is the very best, most georgous cat in the world😻

Dearest Luna, you are stunning! What a gorgeous ebony beauty you are! You are so pretty with that sleek, shiny black fur that looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. What a terrific assortment! You are so cute in them all, with your little pink tongue sticking out, at various ages and activities, as a young kitten with your mom and siblings, and as a tattoo on your dear Meowmie's arm! I wish I could reach through the screen to Burks Falls, Ontario to pet you and your kitty and doggie housemates, and pet your mom and siblings at Grandmeowmie's house, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have loads of energy and make Meowmie smile with all your antics. She says you're a wild child, always getting into mischief and always curious. You're into every container that's open, you meow to people asking for pets, you play with the doggies and the other kitties, you even let Crona the little bird push you around! You came to dear Meowmie after she'd been through a bad break-up, and you were her light when her life was shrouded in darkness. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Luna, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and doggies and Crona the birdie and other kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-09-2018 at 08:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Why She's special: Oh where to start? Luna just turned two on November third. For a young kitty, she is a wild child. Always getting into mischief and always curious. You have a box? There's a Luna in it. You have a bag? There's a Luna in it. You just brought home groceries? There's a Luna pushing the stuff out to make way for her! She loves to eat, always acting like shes starving even if she just ate minutes before. Maybe I am biased because I love cats more than life itself, but she does some really cute things that melt your heart.

When she was still very young, she was so wild that we weren't even sure if we could handle her, but she began to develop adorable quirks like jumping in our fridge, jumping in the dishwasher when we loaded it, even falling asleep in the cutest positions.

One: You're in the bathroom? She's at your feet, meowing and begging for pets. Two: You open your bedroom door, she's rushing in before you can even stop her. Three: She loves to bolt from one side of the house to the other like a rocket. Don't get in her way! She loves to play in the sink, but don't push her too far in, otherwise it becomes no longer fun to her.

She loves to toy with our dogs, making them chase her down. She loves to tackle her older sisters, though she usually loses the battle. She absolutely loves toys, string, anything that moves quickly. She is the most playful cat I've ever owned. She lets my bird, Crona, push her around, despite the bird being the size of Luna's head!

I got Luna two years ago after a bad break-up. I was devastated and needed something to get my mind off of it, and at the time, my Grandparents' cat just had four kittens, Luna being one of them. She was the only black one in the bunch, and I knew, regardless of her gender, I had to have her. Lots of begging and pleading later, I brought her home, and now she's my precious baby. I don't know what I'd do without her. She was my light when my life was shrouded in darkness.

I love my Luna so much, I even got a tattoo to represent her on my arm!
    Hello, lovely Luna up in Ontario! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a busy lady you are! You are two years old and still very kitten-ish! You play with the dogs and the bird. You enjoy playing with toys, string or anything that moves quickly. You run the occasional kitty sprint - look out, here she comes! You have learned the rule about kitty and person not being on opposite sides of a closed bathroom door! You like the sink and sometimes the dishwasher, too! You check out a box or bag. You inspect groceries to see if there's anything for you!

What a gorgeous lady you are, too! Your fur looks so glossy and soft to pet! You have lovely, gem-like green eyes! You are one of four kittens and the only blackie girl. Best of all, you helped your person get through a difficult time. You are a very greatly loved kitty!

Dear Luna, I hope your person will give you some extra hugs, snuggles and pats for me, because you are precious! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 11-09-2018 at 03:46 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    P.s. That is a lovely tattoo of Luna, very pretty!

Lovely Luna!

Hi Luna! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and belated happy 2nd birthday wishes to you as well!

As soon as I saw you hailed from Canada, having a feathered sibling named Crona, the mention of "grandparents," I just knew you had to be "sister" to be Tuesday's precious Pet of the Day honoree! Your mom must be so proud!

What a beautiful, sleek and shiny panther girl you are, Luna, simply stunning, and quite the fun loving, life loving, mischief making girl we hear! What a character! Talk about being packed with purrsonality! You sure do keep your mommy hopping, on her toes, with your antics! But as she says, YOU were just what she needed to help heal her wounded spirit after that sad breakup! Hard to stay sad, dwell on the past with you bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to her days! What a treasure you are, Luna, truly heaven sent! Your mommy, and all of your furry and feathered siblings are so very lucky, having you in their lives! (Go easy on the pups, lol)

I got Luna two years ago after a bad break-up. I was devastated and needed something to get my mind off of it, and at the time, my Grandparents' cat just had four kittens, Luna being one of them. She was the only black one in the bunch, and I knew, regardless of her gender, I had to have her. Lots of begging and pleading later, I brought her home, and now she's my precious baby. I don't know what I'd do without her. She was my light when my life was shrouded in darkness
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, reading your mom's loving tribute and seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treasure! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...nesting in the bag, box, basket of your choosing; playing with your toys and string; chasing your doggie sibs and playing with the kitties; cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Luna, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Corona and all of your furry and feathered sibs, too!

Family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Luna, what a beautiful girl you are. You are so soft and shiny looking, and your face with those green eyes is gorgeous.
    Your pictures are adorable, especially the one with your mom and your siblings!
    When your mom picked you from the litter, she knew how special you were.
    Ever since, you have been there for your mom, through good and through bad times. You keep her entertained with your antics, and everybody else in the house, including the dogs, the other kitties and the bird.
    You are very playful, and everything becomes a toy, including boxes, bags and the dishwasher.
    Luna, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Happy Cat of the Day, Lovely Luna!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana