Thread: Happy Little Hope

Happy Little Hope

What a pretty name you have, Hope, and a delicate girl you are. How nice your now furrier humans found you that day, and knew you needed a home, love, and care and were willing to be the ones for you! We hope you have forgotten all abut your early kitten hood, and you certainly look happy and comfy now! Congratulations again, Hope - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Hope, what a precious little kitty you are! You are absolutely adorable, lying there on that soft cushion with your eyes shut and your arms in the air. Your Tuxedo-design black and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, looking so relaxed and as if you're smiling (and you probably are)! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! Lying on your back there, are you looking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Port Richey, FL to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will rub your tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents-to-be found you at the side of the road last July when you were just a few weeks old. You had fleas, ear mites, and double ear infections so severe you could not open your jaw. They got you the expert veterinary care you needed and gave you the loving nursing care you needed to grow into a healthy and vibrant kitten! Soon you were running around the house, playing with the other pets, and sleeping in your own nice comfy bed. You bring them great joy, and you lift their spirits when they're having a bad day or times are rough or they just need an animal to cuddle with. They are so thankful they found you that night and gave you another chance at life. (And I want to thank them so very much for rescuing you and bringing you HOME.) It sounds like all you saved each other! You and they love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hope, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-25-2019 at 08:18 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    We're so happy you nursed Hope back to life, poor kitten was in terrible shape 😱 She sure wouldn't have made it without all of your effort and TLC, no way. Hope you all enjoy a wonderful celebration, it's Hopes special day, hurrrray!!!

Dear Hope, what a gorgeous shorthair girl you are. Your coat looks so slick and soft, and your face is adorable.
    I don't think you could get anymore comfortable than sleeping in your fuzzy bed!
    I am so glad that your parents came along that day when you were on the side of the road, abandoned and sick.
    With love, dedication and excellent healthcare, you have grown into the beauty you are today. But not only are you a pleasure to look at, you also lift your family's spirits with all the love and cuddles you give so generously.
    Hope, you are as precious as they come, and I wish you, your animal siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Pretty little Hope was rescued from the side of the road
    and nursed back to health by her future family.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, lovely Hope!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

A true rags to riches story. Happy little Hope, congratulations on making COTD!