Thread: Precious Petey

Precious Petey

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful rags to riches story for you.
    Now you reward your Mom with unconditional love.
    What a good looking dog. Black is my favorite color
    Celebrate your special day.

Petey

Hello Petey, What a handsome boy you are!! Look at that shiny coat and the sparkle in your eyes; no doubt you are happy with your human. I am sure you are loved very much and vice versa. I am so glad you ended up in a wonderful loving home where you are cared for every day and lacking nothing. To your human: You did a great job taking the patience to train Petey and let him relax around people. You two are lucky you have each other. Petey, Congrats on being DOTD!

Precious Petey!!

Hi Petey! Happy Dog of the Day to you from all in this Lab/Retriever x/rescue family!

What a brave, beautiful Labbie x (you look all Lab to me) boy you are, Petey! And what a very special story you have to tell. I can't begin to tell you how moved I was, reading your heart-wrenching, heartwarming, rags to riches tale! Your transformation from that terrified, timid pup your mom first met to the happy, confident boy we meet here today is nothing short of amazing, testament to the healing power of time, patience and unconditional love! I'm so, so sorry to hear of the unspeakable neglect you suffered early in life, before finding your way to rescue, to your forever mom! We can only imagine what courage it took for you to hang on for so long, but in true canine spirit you did, and the rest is happy history!

Endless thanks to your mom for taking a chance on you, for never giving up on you, giving you all the time you needed to learn how to enjoy life, the company of humans and furry friends; be a dog! Yes, your mom saw you for the diamond in the rough that you were, and oh, just look at how you sparkle and shine now! And in return for the love and compassion shown you, each and every day, your repay the love shown you a zillion fold, bringing so much happiness to your Mom's life! If anyone should ever doubt the priceless rewards of rescue they need only read your story! You truly are a fighter and survivor, Petey, an inspiration to us all, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming backstory, learning of the very special bond you and your Mom share, seeing all of your heart-melting photos has made my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park, emptying that toy basket, cuddling with your Mom, being pampered and loved to the max! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Petey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful, sleek and shiny Petey!!!

No, not spoiled!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Petey, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning, glossy Black Labrador mix guy you are, so beautiful in all those great photos. You have the sweetest face, with those lovely big brown eyes. You look so happy, as if you're smiling (and you probably are!). I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Columbus to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you for me .

You have quite a story to tell, too, being rescued after your first six months with a hoarder, then meeting your dear Mom-to-be at the rescue. You two bonded immediately and adopted each other. She gave you the time and the space and the loving care and training you needed to learn your job, "to be the dog." You have slowly gained enough confidence and trust to relax and be yourself. Now you are living the delightful life you deserve (and always have). You and she love each other "very, very much," don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Petey, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends and your rescue people too are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe some special neck-skritches and belly-rubs!

Last edited by phesina; 03-24-2019 at 05:36 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Petey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Thrilled beyond measure that darling Petey was saved from the Hoarder. Sounds like Petey will be spoiled from now on and receive loads of love and affection. What a brilliant and magnificent DOTD, so freakin' cute and sweet little Petey is💕👍🏿P.s. What a looker too, beautiful coat, and the absolute perfect colour. I ❤️ Petey, modesty is SO overrrated eh.