Thread: Most precious Calico (Winnie)

Most precious Calico (Winnie)

Dear Calico, what a beautiful girl you are. Your thick coat looks so soft, and you have the prettiest and sweetest face.
    Your story brought tears to my eyes, first because of anger and sadness, and then because you are a true survivor and you found your forever person.
    I'm glad to read that this despicable person was held responsible, probably not enough though.
    Understandably, you were cautious around people at first, but your new dad just had lost his own kitty, so you two were perfect together to provide love and comfort for each other.
    Now you are around your dad all day while he's working. You also sit in his lap, watch TV together, and take walks around the house.
    Calico, aka Winnie, you will never have to endure cruelty again. I wish you and your dad a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    So many thanks to your rescuers as well.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Calico (a.k.a. Winnie), you are beautiful, a stunningly gorgeous Calico lady with fur that looks so soft and is so pretty, and your sweet face with that cute pink nose and those lovely pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Minnesota to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you for me .

I was also brought to tears by your story. It broke my heart to read of that vicious act of cruelty you were subjected to, being stuffed in a duffle bag and thrown into the Winnebago River by an awful alleged-man. I am so very glad and grateful that that couple witnessed this and pulled the bag out, rescuing you! They got you to the official shelter, where you were cared for properly and named Winnie, after the river. (I am also so glad that that evil man who did that to you was prosecuted, and I hope he received some significant punishment, even if it wouldn't have been what he truly deserved.) It was later discovered that your real name is "Calico."

Then you were adopted by your wonderful Furrrever Dad! Now you are living the terrific life you deserve, and always have deserved. You were shy at first in your new home, understandably, but you were lovingly given all the time you needed to feel comfortable. Your dear Dad had recently lost his longtime feline companion, and you and he helped heal each other. Now you hang around with him all day as he works. You and he have a special bond, and you love to sit in his lap and watch TV and to go outside for walks around the house. You've been together for four years now! You are "the sweetest, most obedient and loyal cat that anyone could want." You and he love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Calico (Winnie), on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends, and we hope your rescuers and shelter caretakers too!, are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Calico kitty you are.
    I am sorry you were thrown into the river,
    but glad you were rescued.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Precious Winnie
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

There is a special place you know where for that thing that did that to you, Precious Calico <3 THANK HEAVENS you were rescued.

Man, what a horror story! But at least you got a happy ending; congrats Calico on your COTD!

Concatulations dearest Calico aka Winnie on being chosen COTD. I wish you and your dad a wonderful day of celebrations and lots of scritches treats for you.

Calico Winnie

Dear Calico Winnie,
    Reading about what was done to you made me so sad No animal should EVER have to deal with cruelty like that. It was truly a miracle that you were saved by a friendly couple, who called the police who brought you to a shelter. This lead you to your forever home.
    Winnie was the name given to you by people at the shelter, it fits you. But Calico was your original name, so then Winnie became your middle name!
    In your new home, you slowly adjusted to your new surroundings. It took time, but now you and your dad share a beautiful bond. I’m glad you learned to trust again.
    Your coat is stunning, and so are those eyes! I’m sure your fur is incredibly soft as well 🥰
    It makes me happy to know that you have a loving home, and to know that you don’t have to worry about any sort of cruelty. You are safe and loved forever, sweet Calico. Wishing you and your family the absolute best ♥️

Blog Entries
    Winnie is such a precious and beautiful COTD!! I don't believe that I have ever heard a cat referred to as obedient before but I totally believe you, first time for everything eh 😻👍🏿 Winnie Calico has the prettiest coat and most beautiful eyes ever. Her past is crazy sick, won't address that at all. Just a miracle and amazingly wonderful she was saved by good, decent peeps. We know in our hearts that every day from now on will be amazing and filled with love! Winnie Calico is extraordinary and perfect❤️