Thread: Darling Daisy

Darling Daisy

Dear Daisy, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat with those perfect stripes looks so soft, and your face with those pale green eyes is adorable.
    Your pictures are amazing, you are indeed a supermodel.
    You are a busy girl. You like to chase mice to their demise, you love to lick catnip, you eat plants and you make your mom think that you are cute. I don't think it takes much convincing!
    And occasionally, you poop outside the litterbox, the ultimate cat revenge.
    Daisy, aka Daisystar and Mae Mae Baday-Day, you are sweet, precious and so much more, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dear Daisy!

Hi! My name is Daisy. I am a little lady with a big personality. I'm not just any cat, I'm a human-cat! (She acts like a human, but in a stripey cat body.) I am six and a half years old, and have about twenty nicknames, including Daisystar and Mae Mae Baday-Day - which is not my favorite. I am a very active, busy girl, but do hold still for the camera when it suits me.

I like to be outside, but I live indoors, where I chase mice until they die! I also like to lick catnip and eat plants. And, and I really like to sit on the piano bench, it's so comfy! Last but not least, I make my owner think I'm cute, and then she puts all of my photos on Deviantart. Hee hee, anyway... I think I will go poop outside of the litter box. But my human loves me anyway!

Hello, Daisy up in Holland, Michigan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your stripey body, your pretty green eyes and your sweet face!

I'm glad you pause for the camera when it suits you, because you are very cute! When you are not being a camera star, you are a busy girl ... sitting on the piano bench, eating plants and licking your catnip! You are good at chasing mice, and you spend time outdoors too. I would like to give you some pats when you are in your "pause" mode, because you are a gorgeous girl! I hope your person will give you some for me!

Best of all, you are a much loved girl! You have about twenty different nicknames! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Daisy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Daisy, a.k.a. Daisystar and Mae Mae Baday-Day and several others, you are adorable! What a beautiful Domestic Shorthair Tabby lady you are! You are absolutely stunning in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your dear Meowmie is quite a talented photographer, and you are quite a talented model! (We're glad you hold still for the camera when it suits you.) That brown-black tabby-patterned fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and ear-tufts and those lovely big green eyes. I wish I could reach over to Holland here in Michigan and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And not only are you gorgeous, you are "a little lady with a big personality ..not just any cat, I'm a human-cat!" You like to be outdoors, but you live safely indoors. You also like to chase mice, lick catnip, eat plants, and sit on that comfy piano bench. You're a very active and busy girl. You make Meowmie think you're cute, and then she puts pictures of you on Deviantart. You and she love each other very much, don't you. She even loves you when you poop outside the box! What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Daisy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Daisy is such a beautiful cat! I love her stripes and her lovely face, such cute pics!! Lotsa love to Daisy, solid gold COTD!

Adorable Daisy!!!

Hi Daisy, a.k.a "Human Cat!" Happy Cat of the Day!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us, posing so patiently for the camera! You're gorgeous, and your photos, heart-melting!!! You are, no doubt, a big hit on Deviantart! hehe But lucky us! Today we have you all to ourselves!

What a beautiful, personality packed, utterly irresistible classic Tabby girl you are, Daisy! And kudos to you, despite loving the outdoors, enjoying life from the indoors, safe and sound, lapping up all that love and pampering your humans are so eager to heap upon you! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in her life! As for pooping outside of the box? Accidents happen!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smiles, Daisy! Meeting you, learning of the very special place you hold in your human's heart, seeing your squee worthy photo spread, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Daisy...being love and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Daisy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Super Model Daisy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful tabby you are Daisy, congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana