Thread: Spotty Holly!

Spotty Holly!

Hi Holly in beautiful Tuscany, Italy! Happy Dog of the Day!

Have a beautiful, most precious spotty girl you are, Holly; beautiful inside and out; truly the gentlest of souls! As your proud human says, they just don't come and sweeter, any more loving than you...the consummate snuggler and cuddle bug! How could anyone resist a girl as special as you is right! You truly are a treasure, Holly, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has brought some much needed warmth and sunshine to my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...running and jumping to your heart's content; hiding those bones; receiving (and giving!) countless kisses and cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Holly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Now that's what I call a comfy bed!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Holly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  16.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    You have a wonderful life, being the baby.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Holly is so pretty and sweet all cuddled up with her blankets. It is clear how much joy she brings to your whole family and we love that she is our DOTD!

Dearest Holly, you are adorable! What a sweet, gorgeous Dalmatian girl you are! You are so pretty, and you have the most delightful personality, too. You are full of energy and make your dear family members smile with all your antics.. running, jumping, giving kisses, and hiding bones. You're also a very affectionate, trusting, and loving soul. You wake your dear person with kisses and love to snuggle. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Holly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Does Holly have one blue eye and one brown eye? So cute regaurdless🐕