Thread: Cutie Crona

Cutie Crona

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 95
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a great life, having the run of the house.
    I would love to see you chase the cats.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Cutie Corona!

Hi Corona! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a brave, beautiful Quaker Parrot you are, Corona, small in stature but packed with spunk and spirit! I got a bit teary, reading your mom's heart-wrenching, heartwarming, love filled tribute to her precious baby! And yes, she even had me laughing out loud a few times! (You can be quite the character!)

She will defend me when my stepdad comes to play, giving him a nice bite for protecting me. She likes to dive-bomb guests to the house who must drop to the ground for safety. But she is also very sweet and loving. She loves human food and will bite you if you don't share. Her favorite thing is cuddling against me while I sit on the couch. But she's also very brave too, not afraid to "claim" certain areas in the house and chasing our cats down from wherever they are sitting.
    I'm so sorry you had such a stressful, sad start at life, Corona, so stressful as to cause you to pluck out your feathers. But even with a few featherless patches, you're just as beautiful as can be, inside and out! I'm so happy knowing that you're finally living the happy, peaceful, love filled life you always deserved, flying freely about the house, loved unconditionally! Your mom and *special* humans are so very lucky, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best feathered family member in you, Corona! You're a gem, a true survivor, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming backstory and seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...enjoying free flight about the house, chasing those pesky kitties, hehe, munching on some yummy human food, cuddling with your mommy, auntie and grandma, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Corona, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Crona could not be more special or full of life! Such a pretty, sassy little bird. It was wonderful Crona was chosen our POTD, I sure loved her pics and reading all about her!

Dearest Crona, you are adorable! What a beautiful, spunky Quaker Parrot you are. Your green and white feathers are stunning, and your personality shines through in that sweet face. You look like you're smiling in those great photos, and maybe you are! What a story you have to tell.. You came to your dear person after your mate had been sold away from you and you'd plucked out your feathers. Thankfully, you and she made an immediate connection, and now most of your feathers have grown back. You have lots of energy and are full of mischief, and you make your dear person smile with your antics. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Crona, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and free-flying and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You have a lot of spirit Crona! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Crona, on being POTD! You are precious, brilliant, adorable and gorgeous! (We birds!) It breaks our heart to think of you unhappy and pulling your feathers. Hope you're never ever stressed again. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546